Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How do I get this scene? I have been trying like hell to get it
First get Linda Preggers, wait for birth, vist daughter in secret bedroom, give candy, sleep(just sleep). you also have to do all the Laura stuff as well. There is a walkthrough some where here.

Larryjcr

Jun 8, 2020
I enjoy the game very much. Like the concept. Suggest, when you have time, re-do the first section to make the enslavelment of Linda less abrupt and easy-looking. Maybe give Vruk three or four days staying in the house before Emely betrays him, starting the events leading to Linda's enslavement. Maybe Vruk has the chance to give sleeping Linda two or three mouthfuls as he does Eva. Play up the suspense and danger of what he's doing, but establish that she's been 'prepared' more than the current story line allows. Also, seems a pity not to enslave the blonde female bandit. She's hot and Vruk claims to be desperate for breeding females ... besides, the cave's right there. Anyway, please keep up your effort. I'm eager to see more of Vruk's world and the people (women) in it.

Larryjcr

Jun 8, 2020
I did, I talked to her outside multiple times and did try knocking on the door at night, before I got the chicken quest and after as well. I see a little light next to her bed but when I walk to it nothing pops up. But I will keep trying
Try going to the spark, then turning to face her sprite, then click the spark again. You have to be a least to day 15 to do the chicken quest, then enter the house by the well tunnel.

Reactions: Khairus

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
the game is good, interesting gameplay, cool combat, cheer for the game and keep improving, after all it has an interesting proposal and I hope that soon I can continue to develop the story as I wish and that I can get all the characters in the game pregnant and thus restore the clan.

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
Hey Pupsi, I have been liking this game so far and I was wondering if you could change the daughters skin color to green because I think it makes sense with her being half goblin and it would separate her and any other daughters you have from the human girls.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would think just saing that how fast she grow and the fact she still act like a child would also prove that she is not human lol. hard to say how a human and goblin child would work because no one has ever writen a script with a human and goblin ever realy haveing a kid.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
well i would think just saing that how fast she grow and the fact she still act like a child would also prove that she is not human lol. hard to say how a human and goblin child would work because no one has ever writen a script with a human and goblin ever realy haveing a kid.
Well Corruption of Champion by Fenoxo did, but...it's only female goblins having female goblins kids..which don't help much here x)

But Yeah i guess if Vruk want to rebuild his clan this might be a problem. I recall Pupsi did not want to have female gobbo so, after all considering the look of Vruk, he's a lovely potato, don't mind me i like him but maybe it's better if the genetic lottery only take from the mother.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
>goblin protag
>pregnancy
Oh hell yes
Thank for the report

In the moment there is at the moment just a trigger after your first step after game start that should activate the starting conditions.
After you talk with the lady you should have been given the first task to kill 3 bats before invited in and the task on the second day shoul be five bats. Seems like these quests got mixed up in your gameplay. So were you just invited without completing the first task?

I'm still pretty inexperienced with RPG-Maker(obviously) and the hardest part at the moment is to figure out how to make the game work properly with someone playing it that hasn't created it.

So i really appriciate bug reports and recommendations how to improve the game
sorry if I ask you :) but where do I find those animated images with the link for your game that you signed up for? then I load them as an media signature

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
sorry if I ask you :) but where do I find those animated images with the link for your game that you signed up for? then I load them as an media signature
There's a link to all the signatures on the frontpage of this thread.
  1. go to you profile (top right to left of in box)
  2. go to signature (left hand column under settings)
  3. in signature box look for Insert image (just to left of smilies) click on it.
  4. put url of image you wish to insert in box.
  5. click insert.
  6. if you want to link the signature with the thread you have to mark the insterted signature and then use insert link(just to left of insert image)where you can put in the adress of the thread
  7. save

Reactions: Raiden-K

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I hope that the developer continues to improve the game every time, it is a good game and with the principal character being a goblin it attracts people's attention, I hope that the goblin becomes the new mayor of the city and fulfills the dream of becoming pregnant all women in the city. I think that even the daughter he had will have the same fate, since there is that scene of her watching them lying in bed.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is good. hope for more to come as well. i just want to say and it will probly make people mad but then again it's just how i am at time. just let the dev do his thing and let's not try and tell the people what they should add are do there game plan is there's. you can ask if they will are if they are thinking about it but just let them work at there leaser and do there work. this was not deracted at anyone i was just speaking my mind and just wanted to put that out there if a made anyone mad are angry my bad and sorry.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes