zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
still looking great keep it up and try not to over work. we need dev's that make good game's and keep us on the wanting more. so good job and good luck.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
That dont mean we wont get one, we might, and i would love that
I think I'll trust the dev's own predicted deadline more than I'll trust your hopes and dreams on this one mate.

But by all means, grab a chair and wait with the rest of us.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know i have said this alot but it is true good thing's come to those who wait. if i have said that to much i blame my middle ageness lol.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Really? Either i'm blind or i missed one
it was the pupsi himself who put the teaser (the teaser is vruk caressing a woman with a pregnant belly on the bookshelf), I raised this idea of another pregnancy because of what happens in the game, and remember that who stays in afternoon bookcase is the eldest daughter. that's why my reasoning ended up being this. see page 48

Last edited:
Reactions: Octotwin and GateC.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Really enjoyed this so far, glad there are at least basic animations tho nice to see big improvments to them on the latest updates, reminds me of one of my fav games A New Dawn, gobbo cum addiction and corruptuon and very good animations, huge contant aswel, hope this game can match it, looking forwars to its progress and hope for more animations :)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Really enjoyed this so far, glad there are at least basic animations tho nice to see big improvments to them on the latest updates, reminds me of one of my fav games A New Dawn, gobbo cum addiction and corruptuon and very good animations, huge contant aswel, hope this game can match it, looking forwars to its progress and hope for more animations :)
Pupsi said that AND and Peasant's Quest were insperations for this game, and as i also love those games i can see the influences. The cum addiction is a good way for our despot protag to worm his way into the town. I can't wait to see how far "spiderman-ing" his way into the hearts of all the womans will take him. marvels-spider-man-screen-09-ps4-us-30mar18.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I should probably get peasants quest again, last had it on an early version before it had animations, they added lots of animations now tho i dont know if early scenes been changed to anims, yeah im gunna keep an eye on this one for sure, i do hope bjs get some animation love as that is the best way to deliver the addiction like in AND with bogwart. Glad this runs well on android.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
it was the pupsi himself who put the teaser (the teaser is vruk caressing a woman with a pregnant belly on the bookshelf), I raised this idea of another pregnancy because of what happens in the game, and remember that who stays in afternoon bookcase is the eldest daughter. that's why my reasoning ended up being this. see page 48
Hmmm i guess you're right, wasn't obvious to me. Sweet!

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes