zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just saying but i wish you could knock up both of here duaghters lol i mean your sleeping with them both know well you got one tied up and the other your boneing lol

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
just saying but i wish you could knock up both of here duaghters lol i mean your sleeping with them both know well you got one tied up and the other your boneing lol
Probably going to be able to knock up every woman in town by the end(and hopefully some witches too ;) )

Naughty_Thoughts

Dec 2, 2018
Aren't there some sort of walkthrough?
I Just screwed Emely till she got to some basement. but I've never been to that basement before. What can I do from here?

Kristof17

Feb 7, 2018
I Just screwed Emely till she got to some basement. but I've never been to that basement before. What can I do from here?
Not much for now, it's where you sleep in the first part of the game (when you still don't control Linda), after that, it's just where Emely is trapped, and you can fuck Linda on one of the "machine".

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
There is a walk through on page 45.
It's your basement. If she is not there when you leave and go back you are screwed, and have to reload but you sould be near the end of content for that version. The new version coming up soon should fix it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if what i seen is true is there a gloryhole in the cat woman's room are whoes room was that lol. i am waiting for the next update and hope for alot of good sex scene's. just one question and that is how is the big sister not like her mom and the little sister she seem's to be fighting back are something.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Pupsi Ultimate question about V0.5. Will saves work from V0.4?

if what i seen is true is there a gloryhole in the cat woman's room are whoes room was that lol. i am waiting for the next update and hope for alot of good sex scene's. just one question and that is how is the big sister not like her mom and the little sister she seem's to be fighting back are something.
Because why not

DD734

Jun 15, 2020
I suppose tomorrow or friday
I am new on here so sorry if this is a dumb question...when the update comes out where will I find the download link? 1st page like I did the current version?

Also, I just want to say that I have enjoyed this game tremendously...keep up the great work and I look forward to much more content in future releases/updates.

mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
I am new on here so sorry if this is a dumb question...when the update comes out where will I find the download link? 1st page like I did the current version?

Also, I just want to say that I have enjoyed this game tremendously...keep up the great work and I look forward to much more content in future releases/updates.
the 1st page also updates the latest version. And if you look up, you will see the "Latest updates" tab.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
o man been waiting for the new update have missed all the lady's lol. hope there's a lot of fun and hope there's more sex. also hope the bandit girl get's he pussy wet. hope that word i said is not an infaction of the rule's if so sorry.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes