• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yopos

Apr 24, 2020
I could not figure it out yet - is it possible in V0.4 to impregnate Linda for a second time? well, that's not that important right now, but will it be in V0.5?

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Update 0.5:

Alright here's the new version:

Some people asked for a mac version of the game so I tried to create one. I have actually no idea if this will work for mac users, but it can't hurt to try it out:

Many people complained about the fact that old saves don't work. The thing is, that making the game compatible with old saves really restricts the possibilities of improving the game overall. So......

Old saves still won't work!!!

There are 2 save files already provided in the game folder.

save1: at the end of the first part of the game where you can go back to the house

save2: right after Linda gave birth

From the second save file the new content should be pretty easy accessible.

Changelog:

- some maps were improved

-improved UI

-new menu

-reworked some old stuff

-some new scenes(Eva, Emely and the maid)

-animations have been added to the game

-some old bugs were fixed

Raminita also created some new signatures for the game:

A-G-T-6.gif

A-G-T-7.gif

A-G-T-8.gif

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok now to do what i alway's do i may make my own save but still i do love to run throught it all agian just to see the buetyful art work.

Reactions: Sallly

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Ok i've been playing less than 10min, love the graphic update, and the inn! Ahahah you got me here. Nice music addition. Going back to it

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Where in the story does the 'pregnancy' save start? I actually quit last update because I had the goblin sleep with her 27 times and still never got her pregnant.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Update 0.5:

Alright here's the new version:

Mega

Some people asked for a mac version of the game so I tried to create one. I have actually no idea if this will work for mac users, but it can't hurt to try it out:

Mega

Many people complained about the fact that old saves don't work. The thing is, that making the game compatible with old saves really restricts the possibilities of improving the game overall. So......

Old saves still won't work!!!

There are 2 save files already provided in the game folder.

save1: at the end of the first part of the game where you can go back to the house

save2: right after Linda gave birth

From the second save file the new content should be pretty easy accessible.

Changelog:

- some maps were improved

-improved UI

-new menu

-reworked some old stuff

-some new scenes(Eva, Emely and the maid)

-animations have been added to the game

-some old bugs were fixed

Raminita also created some new signatures for the game:

A-G-T-6.gif

A-G-T-7.gif

A-G-T-8.gif
Thank You

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes