Grachan

Aug 22, 2018
Where is a bug in game. I cant return Mr Wilfred.
Update: I am stupid. Ignore this comment.

Last edited:

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
remember to follow the quest and that the egg is hidden in the tree next to the stable and that to have the scene with the woman in the fruit stand you enter her house (it's the woman you go after her cat), enjoy on her body and then two or three more times in her mouth.

Reactions: bishamonite

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Update 0.5:

Alright here's the new version:

Mega

Some people asked for a mac version of the game so I tried to create one. I have actually no idea if this will work for mac users, but it can't hurt to try it out:

Mega

Many people complained about the fact that old saves don't work. The thing is, that making the game compatible with old saves really restricts the possibilities of improving the game overall. So......

Old saves still won't work!!!

There are 2 save files already provided in the game folder.

save1: at the end of the first part of the game where you can go back to the house

save2: right after Linda gave birth

From the second save file the new content should be pretty easy accessible.

Changelog:

- some maps were improved

-improved UI

-new menu

-reworked some old stuff

-some new scenes(Eva, Emely and the maid)

-animations have been added to the game

-some old bugs were fixed

Raminita also created some new signatures for the game:

A-G-T-6.gif

A-G-T-7.gif

A-G-T-8.gif
This is great. Thank you!

bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
How high do I have to get Emely the older blond sister for her to do something lewd? she keeps kicking me out with stomach pains and I am 40+

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Did you upload two versions of the game today? I d/l one a couple of hours ago but have found the sex scenes will not complete (ie, the scene in the cave after she is addicted). The first frame plays, but if I click or wait long enough, the scene ends and everything returns to normal and there's no drain from Vruk's reservoir.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Here is my advice for your story become more good.
1.Don't go to fast about sex ( except Linda because She was the reason for the beginning of the story).
2.Try to begin about harrasment like: Grope, kiss, show the panties,slap ass,v.v..v ( Laura, Emely and another character)
3.I think the daughter shouldn't grow up so fast just let her be a Loli and harras,train her when she was a kid
That must be more interesting than the current story.I like this game !.Hope this can go to Pupsi
First and second points I am in agreement, although if there isn't enough sex content there will be players/patrons that decide it isn't worth the time (or grinding); and, to that point, if there are additional characters to find and have sex with then it can be a faster process (my opinion).

As far as the third point, I am 100% in agreement. I have always felt that if there is going to be a younger sister/niece/character, then avoid making them look like they just turned 30-something and should have their own family. Even if they look younger, why, WHY, WHY do the tits inevitably have to be larger?!? What's wrong with smaller breasts? If you have a game with several female characters in it, then go ahead and give a disproportionate number of them larger breasts, but for the love of all that is holy, leave at least ONE with smaller breasts for those of us that don't have a hot air balloon tit fetish.

Reactions: Wett

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Are there any news scenes with Helena?

I want to offer some criticism as well. Pupsi I've noticed a lot of scenes have timers where they'll change to a new picture after a while. For example when Linda licks Laura's face during breakfast, which only shows for a couple of seconds. I think you should try to avoid that as much as possible. It's very annoying not being able to look at a picture for as long as you want. It would be great if pictures and animations could keep showing as long as you do not give any input.

Last edited:

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
This is the game that I did not think I would enjoy, only to run out of content and be left asking myself... When can I do more to their breakfast and drinks?

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
This is the game that I did not think I would enjoy, only to run out of content and be left asking myself... When can I do more to their breakfast and drinks?
As far as I know, that quest does not indicate when it has run out of content. Similar to the torture room quest (?) and the night stalker quest.

bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
How do we move past Emely's downfall? She is pregnant and I can only F her at the bookcase pregnant. Whats next for her?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Goblin's Tale v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for those, whose game became a slideshow with the animated trees and layer graphics, i've added options to turn this off.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.06.2020 (now only the tree animation is disabled via options)

Last edited:

mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
finish this patch already. New stuff looks nice.
song: Pump up kicks, Astronomia.
Keep waiting for the next update. Is there a guild or hero team live in the Inn?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes