EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
614586_Background_final_1.jpg

Overview:
You play as a goblin who tries to find shelter for the night in a town where he is refused at every Inn until he meets a family...​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-07
Release Date: 2020-08-07
Developer: Pupsi F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Old saves do not work.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac (0.5): - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES -
Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

678153_4.png 678150_2.png 678149_1.png 605450_Mom_Preg_1.png 605451_Title.png 605448_52.png 605449_112.png 605667_1584647694943.png Annotation 2020-03-20 041235.png 614601_6.png 614600_5.png 614599_4.png 614598_3.png 614597_2.png 614596_1.png 678162_8.png 678160_7.png 678157_6.png 678154_5.png 678152_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 27, 2018
Fantastic concept. I suggest each female characters dynamic starts differently with goblin MC figuring out a way to rape them and then each of them slowly over time reacting differently to the rape and breeding. Some get used to it and accept it. Some hate it the entire time but cant resist you and some slowly become shameless sluts that grow to love it. You could make some very unique storylines for this. Also make sure there is ALOT of breeding sex and pregnancy sex and I do mean ALOT!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
sorry man this is demo and im not a nit picker but thought should know at least in my game

first when u start game at least mind all the ladys were in my party till i talked to inn guy.

when you find lady they just invite you in but the next day when ur outside says she says she won't trust you till u kill somtin

so i think quests are out of order or something cause at breatest she tells you five but daughter tells u three

stoped playing after that cause don't wanna trash your game. its a demo so if anyone else notices something they'll let you know.

I do like like it and it does have potential. wish u well ill try again next update

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
A good addition to the monster protagonist genre, not many games would have you playing as a goblin, the plot is fairly standard, the MC is a goblin, and seeks revenge on girls that crossed him, by fucking and breeding with them.

The premise direction and syntax are very simple, basic RPGM grind with scenes that you have to repeat several times in order to progress, the usual combat system, a very straightforward story focused on corrupting a bunch of dumb female characters, who get addicted to the MC's cum, ending to hilarious scenarios.

Last edited:

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
sorry man this is demo and im not a nit picker but thought should know at least in my game

first when u start game at least mind all the ladys were in my party till i talked to inn guy.

when you find lady they just invite you in but the next day when ur outside says she says she won't trust you till u kill somtin

so i think quests are out of order or something cause at breatest she tells you five but daughter tells u three

stoped playing after that cause don't wanna trash your game. its a demo so if anyone else notices something they'll let you know.

I do like like it and it does have potential. wish u well ill try again next update
Thank for the report

In the moment there is at the moment just a trigger after your first step after game start that should activate the starting conditions.
After you talk with the lady you should have been given the first task to kill 3 bats before invited in and the task on the second day shoul be five bats. Seems like these quests got mixed up in your gameplay. So were you just invited without completing the first task?

I'm still pretty inexperienced with RPG-Maker(obviously) and the hardest part at the moment is to figure out how to make the game work properly with someone playing it that hasn't created it.

So i really appriciate bug reports and recommendations how to improve the game

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes