Grinch008

May 23, 2017
Nice demo. Only have some minor issues with the grammar and certain bugs.
There is a single animations scene (maybe add an Animation tag?), and even though the animation itself was smooth the looping was kinda choppy.
Positive point for not having the Goblin/Orc be just a smooth skinned model with green paint.

Either way, this looks promising and I hope you continue.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Thank for the report

In the moment there is at the moment just a trigger after your first step after game start that should activate the starting conditions.
After you talk with the lady you should have been given the first task to kill 3 bats before invited in and the task on the second day shoul be five bats. Seems like these quests got mixed up in your gameplay. So were you just invited without completing the first task?

I'm still pretty inexperienced with RPG-Maker(obviously) and the hardest part at the moment is to figure out how to make the game work properly with someone playing it that hasn't created it.

So i really appriciate bug reports and recommendations how to improve the game
yes i walked right into house wake up have breakfast get told to kill bats go to kill them with daughter she saves 5 takes em and runs off then mom refuses to let me back in the house saying i need three.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yes i walked right into house wake up have breakfast get told to kill bats go to kill them with daughter she saves 5 takes em and runs off then mom refuses to let me back in the house saying i need three.
I think I found the bug, there wasn't any condition to enter the house. So if you just go straight in the house without finishing the first quest (killing 3 bats) it will mess up the trigger system and makes the game unplayable.

I'll recommend to play the demo vero patiently and read and follow the dialogue.

Still thank you for reporting this bug

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
I think I found the bug, there wasn't any condition to enter the house. So if you just go straight in the house without finishing the first quest (killing 3 bats) it will mess up the trigger system and makes the game unplayable.

I'll recommend to play the demo vero patiently and read and follow the dialogue.

Still thank you for reporting this bug
Yeah, I did the same thing entering the house and got told I could sleep in the basement. But I knew something wasn't right and went back out and the door was now blocked by the mother.

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
I have a question I have been thinking, if this game has an pregnancy

1>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2>)who became pregnant and gives birth

1.png

Last edited:

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I have a question I have been thinking, if this game has an pregnancy

1>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2>)who became pregnant and gives birth

View attachment 592274
Well the pregnancy system has still to be implemented, so i can't really give you a definitive answer but I really liked the concept that was used in

Peasant's Quest [v1.91] [Tinkerer]

So it will probably be quite similar.

For your second question, the idea is that with time more and more characters can be impregnated. But the first character will
definetly be Linda.

Reactions: sven89
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes