madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
interesting. little demo, but the potential is there. good luck and I wait for the next updates

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I like that there appeared a trend of non-human protagonists. Goblins, dogs. Nice nice nice.

Now I wait for slime game, where you play as a slime that can put its piece in the woman and spread his control.

Last edited:

StrixAluco

Nov 24, 2018
I like it so far, but i would really like it when the girls are harder to corrupt. I understand that this is a demo and you want to show something.
Also, after the Golbin captures the Mother, i get a loop. I cant get back in the cave only to the bridge to spy on her and make her chase you. Is this the end of the demo or a bug?

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I like it so far, but i would really like it when the girls are harder to corrupt. I understand that this is a demo and you want to show something.
Also, after the Golbin captures the Mother, i get a loop. I cant get back in the cave only to the bridge to spy on her and make her chase you. Is this the end of the demo or a bug?
Yeah the corruption is probably gonna be expanded with the future versions.

When you are able to spy on her at the castle you don't have to return to the cave you just have to sleep in front of the cave and at noon repeat the spy event until the next event is automaticly triggered

Sinicero

Jan 3, 2019
I would really like for some sort of safe guard when our little goblin come to spy on linda because you know, getting a game over at that point is just overkill and stupid (i accidentally walk past the pillar and got a gameover while didn't save before because it wasn't that hard to get there or have any difficult choice)

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
Ever since i saw the Bogwart character for New Dawn i was searching for more Goblin related Bdsm content.
If we can get some humiliation, foot fetish, human furniture, slave-master stuff into the mix it will be considered a perfect game for me..

Reactions: LostBR and Crw0

Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
Anybody knows till what point can you play? I got the girl to the cave,chained her to the pole and can't do anything after that.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Anybody knows till what point can you play? I got the girl to the cave,chained her to the pole and can't do anything after that.
You're supposed to be able to click on her and get her down after you wait a day, then you can release her and you get the option to have 2 sex scenes, one on the throne and one on the floor, although the one on the floor is bugged on my end and never loops properly. Then you can exit the cave and find the white haired girl and then you run back into the cave and you plan to go back to Linda's family.

That's it.

Reactions: Grinch008
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes