MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
I enjoy the game so far as do most people I assume. The biggest problem I have with it though is just the spelling and punctuation. I'm not gonna go to hard on the creator though, it's a first release. I just hope this is fixed as well as more content and not just more content and not getting what I said fixed in the process. Other than what I brought up, I see great potential for this game. Congratulations on your first release Pupsi!

Reactions: Pupsi

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
How much content is currently in the game? Just so I know if to download the 0.1 or look out for later updates.

Chucklefish

Nov 2, 2017
A good concept and the 3D artwork is of good quality as well. I do have a few remarks though.
To me it makes little sense to use the camping ground in front of the goblin cave, while you might as well immediately find the cave and make that the place to sleep at and pass time. Also, I think the transformation from cum addiction would be more interesting if you do it in a few steps instead of immediate full transformation. That would probably help make the game a bit more interesting, in general slowly corrupting a character feels much more rewarding than instant change. That is just my personal preference, make of it what you will. Other than that, good work and keep it up!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
More games like this! (At best with even curvier girls in even better quality) keep it up

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
It isn't very clear on what the player needs to do. Can someone list the events the player can unlock? All I got is the sneaking into rooms for each of them.

Reactions: bhas

maxneulich

Jan 27, 2019
Love the Demo so far, hope there is soon more on the way.
(also love Ciri Cameo :love:)

some small bugs:
The first time you have to collect bats, you can directly go in the house, even with no bats.
After you have captured Linda, she is still running around in the city trying to capture you.
At the end of the demo before you encounter 'Ciri' the first time, repeating messages pop up around the camp about noises and that you can go to the castle after noon.

Great work and thx for the game. :D

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Here's a small progress report:

I'm really happy, that so many people already see potential in my game.
I also appreciate the amount of constructive criticism that I got, so far it really helped me to find bugs and ways to improve the overall quality.
So due to the COVID-19 situation I have actually a shitload of time to use for the development of the game at the moment.
I don't want to promis anything, but it looks like the version 0.2 will already be ready by the end of this week.
The priority for this version is it, to make the game a little bit more non-linear.
Many of you guys seemed to like the Ciri model, so I will also try to fit some scenes with her in the next version.

Anyway here are some teasers for 0.2:

teaser 1.png

teaser 2.png
teaser 3.png

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I found one glitch. You can enter to girl house before taking task of killing bats, what made game crash.

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
So any idea how to get the fifth screenshot?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also i like the idea of this game. I am interested to see what could happen in the next update ^^

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
Greetings and Salutations! Random lurker here, just played the demo. Looks good so far, keep up the good work! I have some ideas, I hope you don't mind, that could be added in future versions.

#1: Branching paths, for example refuse to give the batwings to whatsherface, allowing you to stay longer, etc.
#2: Sneak Path (or mechanic), where you spend a couple of in-game days sneaking about, entering rooms at night, escalating what you do to the women. For example, night one you get a close look, night two you cop a feel and so on.
#3: "Good" path, where you live at the camp site, building a rapport with the inhabitants of town as you slowly, but surely, corrupt the ladies. The rest should probably write itself, as it were.

That's me done, hope you make use of some of these ideas in the future.

Reactions: alexrieper

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
Here's a small progress report:

I'm really happy, that so many people already see potential in my game.
I also appreciate the amount of constructive criticism that I got, so far it really helped me to find bugs and ways to improve the overall quality.
So due to the COVID-19 situation I have actually a shitload of time to use for the development of the game at the moment.
I don't want to promis anything, but it looks like the version 0.2 will already be ready by the end of this week.
The priority for this version is it, to make the game a little bit more non-linear.
Many of you guys seemed to like the Ciri model, so I will also try to fit some scenes with her in the next version.

Anyway here are some teasers for 0.2:

View attachment 596629

View attachment 596630
View attachment 596631
brother and good to see him this week because I'm very excited about this game

Reactions: Dave3518

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Update Version 0.2:

So here's the Version 0.2 of A Goblin's Tale.

Changelog:
- bugs were fixed
- more events
- implemented pregnancy system
- continuation of the main story
- some spelling-errors were fixed
- etc.

Without losing too many words here's the download-link of V0.2:

There's already one Save file in the folder, which is from the end of the Demo-Version.

I would really appreciate it, if a mod could update this thread with the following changes:

Ive created a new title Image:

Background final 1.jpg

heres also the png version if jpg doesn't work.
Background final 1.png

I would also like to replace the attached Images on the front page with these ones:
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Thanks in advance,

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Would play with Nice looking Boy or Man (MC) goblin could give some power to Mc to fuck Girls would suit Best :cool: (y)
Goblin so ugly :eek:

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes