Sep 27, 2018
He released v0.2 this fast after 0.1?

I am impressed. I hope he keeps the pace up because this game looks great so far. Eventually he will have to rework the storyline to make it harder to capture the girls. I understand making it this easy first to showcase the scenes but its way to easy at the moment.

The women mentally break WAY to fast. The transition into breeding slave should be a long bumpy road and we should enjoy every moment of their struggle.

The break-in stage for the mother should be to get her to soften towards the MC and change her mind about kicking him out and as a knight she should be way tougher to break. The daughters should break before she does. You gotta make us earn that MILF pussy

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Really like the concept, can't wait to see where this goes and I wish you luck!

My only real gripe (And I use the term "Real gripe" very loosely here), is Ciri and Triss being in the game. Just like... Why suddenly two real characters from other IPs? I get people like them, and I really don't have an issue with Triss because she looks good. But Ciri is so damn skinny, bitch looks like only eats twice a week. Give that poor girl some meat please...

Aside from that, I wouldn't mind branching paths. Like, maybe at the beginning instead of getting tricked by the older daughter, you are able to avoid that and stay in the house instead of being forced out? Obviously you'll still end up at the same points, but having different ways to get there would be nice.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
What is the end of the content in the city (not going to see the witch)? I am at a place that I cum in the milk at breakfast, no one gets addicted I can sneak into the house through a window but only wack off on her. And the Chicken blocks my path to the well. Is that the end of the playable content in the city?

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I dont know if its a bug or just placeholder until the next update, but the daughter after the yoga, get stuck, and same with the mayor´s daughter and the cat lady after you talk to them, they stay outside their houses even at night

Reactions: Dave3518 and Pupsi

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I dont know if its a bug or just placeholder until the next update, but the daughter after the yoga, get stuck, and same with the mayor´s daughter and the cat lady after you talk to them, they stay outside their houses even at night
ive noticed the same thing and is not being able to fight that girl after you cumslut Linda purposefully game over or am i just not high enough lvl im at 5 but still cant fight her withought game over

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i really do like this game but i think its still really buggy. this game really needs some kind of quest log

look after yoga cant do anything with daughter cause shes stuck

after you see emily in park a watch her get used but bats nothing happens no ay to know what to do

cat girl you find cat your forced to wait till night to talk to ever even then shes back i in same spot asking for felix.

only girl seem to be able fuck right is julia which is fine i just wish there was something that would tell us.

Ravageroall

Jan 29, 2020
I think I found a bug when you get to close to the guardian at the witches home from the other side after the maze it moves you and freezes the game. Like the concept of the game. Keep up the good work and thanks for making the game.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I found plenty and agree to the quest log to know what to do or a girl lock that tells you how many 'trust' points you have.
For the cat girl who stays out side forever try the window to the right of her door at night.

I never found the mayors daughter.
Witches home?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes