Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Many people seem to struggle a little bit due to the lack of a proper hint-system. I will try to improve this in the next version. But for now here are a few hints and tips:

- There is no way to win against Ciri when she first appears (just run away)
- There is also no way to get rid of the chicken, this will be adjusted in the futere versions
- After the yoga scene you have reached the end for Laura's content in 0.2
- There is a 1 in 10 chance to impregnate Linda if you cum inside her. After a successfull impregnation it takes another 5 days to see the results. After that you will be able to buy her a new outfit which will enable new scenes with her.
- To be able to buy the new outfit you can help the captain in Darkwell to build a ship or return Eva's cat for money.
-Emely's doesn't have many new scenes in this update the only important one is the wierd creature event, which is pretty easy to find.
- There is a Ciri event after you returned home with Linda which takes place, where the cave is located(West from Darkwell). Be carefull because you could get a Game-Over there.
-At Evas house at night try the windows to enter it.
-If you have fought enough bats and reached level 3 you will be able to enter the Monster-Village. If you go there you will enable the Witch path.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
Is it animated?
almost...the animation are 3 images in loop, like "Inside...ouside" multiple time making it looks like a animation

Many people seem to struggle a little bit due to the lack of a proper hint-system. I will try to improve this in the next version. But for now here are a few hints
- There is a 1 in 10 chance to impregnate Linda if you cum inside her. After a successfull impregnation it takes another 5 days to see the results. After that you will be able to buy her a new outfit which will enable new scenes with her.
There is any confirmation that you impregnate her? a text, or the image of a Ovum getting fertilizied, or you just have to wait five days to know if you got her pregnant?

Last edited:

AndHi

Aug 11, 2017
Great game looking forward to play with next versions. The game is kinda intuitie but some hints could be handy.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Neat update, found most of the content (except the 5 days preg thing) just...Moar? Keep up, it's a fun one.

Apr 28, 2018
Its a good game but what would make it better in my opinion is some kind of transformation like they get bigger muscles or boobs as they drink or they become female goblins themselves.

Reactions: FraukeFiedler

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Game is very promising. Scenes are well done and the concept is unique. However, it suffers for the lack of polishing that plagues many raw diamonds here. A little bit of polishing would transform the game into a contender of being a masterpiece.

My advice is that the developer should focus in creating the scenes and give the RPG maker part to someone more experienced. I am pretty sure you could fin many here willing to help you (I am one of those).

Mar 23, 2019
I actually had to wait for a game like this to be made to find out if there is a market for gobbo MC harem style games. I am pleasantly surprised that there seems to be more than enough people to seriously consider finishing an idea for a Sugarcube based html game I was working on a few months back, but backed out due to cold feet and not being sure if enough people would appreciate it. So thank you Pupsi for making this concept into a real thing so that I have courage to finish what I started!
Seriously though, I thought I was the odd man out for wanting goblin MC harem games/content.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
- To be able to buy the new outfit you can help the captain in Darkwell to build a ship or return Eva's cat for money.
If you talk to her immediately after you return the cat, she is standing outside at night saying "Please return Mr Wilfred"
You can still climb in the window (the front door is still open) and do the scene. (nothing implies for you to use the window instead of entering the door)
When you exit, she is still outside the house.

Reactions: Pupsi

truta82

Jan 25, 2019
Many people seem to struggle a little bit due to the lack of a proper hint-system. I will try to improve this in the next version. But for now here are a few hints and tips:

- There is no way to win against Ciri when she first appears (just run away)
- There is also no way to get rid of the chicken, this will be adjusted in the futere versions
- After the yoga scene you have reached the end for Laura's content in 0.2
-Emely's doesn't have many new scenes in this update the only important one is the wierd creature event, which is pretty easy to find.
- There is a Ciri event after you returned home with Linda which takes place, where the cave is located(West from Darkwell). Be carefull because you could get a Game-Over there.
-At Evas house at night try the windows to enter it.
-If you have fought enough bats and reached level 3 you will be able to enter the Monster-Village. If you go there you will enable the Witch path.
If you need some sort of help, I would like to help on the development of the game.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Game is very promising. Scenes are well done and the concept is unique. However, it suffers for the lack of polishing that plagues many raw diamonds here. A little bit of polishing would transform the game into a contender of being a masterpiece.

My advice is that the developer should focus in creating the scenes and give the RPG maker part to someone more experienced. I am pretty sure you could fin many here willing to help you (I am one of those).
If you need some sort of help, I would like to help on the development of the game.

I really appreciate the interest in the project.
I understand that the game is still not in a very solid state, due to my lack of knowledge in RPGMAKERMV. But I also have to say , that i'm actually really enjoying the process of using the program and improving my skills on it. So I really hope that I will get better at it, while working on this project. Many people seem to be annoyed by the spelling mistakes that I often make. Unfortunately english is not my native language and this seems to really hurt the game. I will probably start using a spelling check plugin to fight this problem. What would really help me in the development of this project, would be volunteers to check test-versions of the game before I release the update to the general public. That way the updates would be more polished and less buggy. It would be even better if this people had already knowledge of RPGMAKERMV. Because sometimes I really run into problems, that I can't solve properly. For example i'm still searching for a way to loop animations properly.

Anyway, please let me now if you are willing to help me that way without any obligations

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
This should fix
-bugged catlady(Eva)
-mayor's daughter wont be outside at night
-Laura wont appear if you reached the end of her story

extract the file and put it in the www/data folder. overwrite the existing file.
Eva still stuck.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Eva still stuck.
You have to use a save file before the she got bugged ( before talking with her and bringing her cat back). The patch prevents the loop from happening but doesn't break out of it.
If you don't have one you can use the attached one were most scenes are already enabled.

truta82

Jan 25, 2019
I really appreciate the interest in the project.
I understand that the game is still not in a very solid state, due to my lack of knowledge in RPGMAKERMV. But I also have to say , that i'm actually really enjoying the process of using the program and improving my skills on it. So I really hope that I will get better at it, while working on this project. Many people seem to be annoyed by the spelling mistakes that I often make. Unfortunately english is not my native language and this seems to really hurt the game. I will probably start using a spelling check plugin to fight this problem. What would really help me in the development of this project, would be volunteers to check test-versions of the game before I release the update to the general public. That way the updates would be more polished and less buggy. It would be even better if this people had already knowledge of RPGMAKERMV. Because sometimes I really run into problems, that I can't solve properly. For example i'm still searching for a way to loop animations properly.

Anyway, please let me now if you are willing to help me that way without any obligations
Count me in, how I can contact you?

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
You have to use a save file before the she got bugged ( before talking with her and bringing her cat back). The patch prevents the loop from happening but doesn't break out of it.
If you don't have one you can use the attached one were most scenes are already enabled.
I see, thx.

PD: there is a tree at the shop xD

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes