ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm lost. I did the girl's 'training' up till yoga and can't speak to her anymore.
I added 'protein' to the breakfasts four or five times. Completely against what the first version does to the mother, neither are addicted.
I caught the cat and brought it to the owner. She then bugs out and is in that spot at every hour of the day and night. It tells me to visit at night. At night, it tells me to find a way inside. No idea how or what to do.
The chicken...

What else are you supposed to do? There's no guides or info that helps you.

Geist

Sep 25, 2017
I caught the cat and brought it to the owner. She then bugs out and is in that spot at every hour of the day and night. It tells me to visit at night. At night, it tells me to find a way inside. No idea how or what to do.
Window on the left side at the front of the house.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question im stuck i finally got invited syster betrayed me and came on both sisters but how do i infect mom as well just says better not risk it i have plans for her.

hiredninja

Oct 12, 2019
........ i have no idea after the yoga scene you cant interact with luara at all...also yeah the cat retrieval girl after visit her at night is there anything else you can do to her?? also emily is there anything after new bat scene?

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
I am stuck, I can't find the witch, and I have no idea how to deal with that chicken. Please hint?

I think the chicken is a playholder/easteregg. Did you ever play Zelda?
If you are in the Village , where you life, go south.

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
I think the chicken is a playholder/easteregg. Did you ever play Zelda?
If you are in the Village , where you life, go south.
I've played Zelda, yes. But, the game implies you can deal with the chicken somehow to get into the mayors house at night to do fun stuff to his daughter. So, how to get rid of the chicken, is my question. And if you can't get rid of the chicken yet, why doesn't the game tell you that when it's done so for every other thing so far?

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
I've played Zelda, yes. But, the game implies you can deal with the chicken somehow to get into the mayors house at night to do fun stuff to his daughter. So, how to get rid of the chicken, is my question. And if you can't get rid of the chicken yet, why doesn't the game tell you that when it's done so for every other thing so far?
Ok, tbh I didn't know that you can enter the Mayors House. My bad.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes