Ethanuel

Jul 21, 2017
Ugh anyone have a save right before the interaction with Ciri, where it asks if you want to fight her or flee to your cave? I neglected to save ever in this game, so I'd have to start over lol

Reactions: Dave3518

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I once see such great fanart in Claire's quest, with female Goblin Slayer. Maybe we will see something similar? Hera the Slayer.jpg

Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
You're supposed to be able to click on her and get her down after you wait a day, then you can release her and you get the option to have 2 sex scenes, one on the throne and one on the floor, although the one on the floor is bugged on my end and never loops properly. Then you can exit the cave and find the white haired girl and then you run back into the cave and you plan to go back to Linda's family.

That's it.
ok, thanks. think its bugged but will try again

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
Fantastic concept. I suggest each female characters dynamic starts differently with goblin MC figuring out a way to rape them and then each of them slowly over time reacting differently to the rape and breeding. Some get used to it and accept it. Some hate it the entire time but cant resist you and some slowly become shameless sluts that grow to love it. You could make some very unique storylines for this. Also make sure there is ALOT of breeding sex and pregnancy sex and I do mean ALOT!
man I agree with you if the game stays this way it will be very good too it would be great to have more girls like a princess and tals Ps: i'm brazilian and i don't know your language very well or the use of her score

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know when the concept of goblin cum being addictive just became commonly accepted (probably some 5E bullshit), but it's fucking hilarious every time I see it. This game has a lot of potential, but with how easy is it to completely bind someone to your will, there need to be some obstacles and some more girls.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Good stuff. Do not forget to add queens and princesses. They have to pay for defunding all those goblin welfare programs.

Reactions: 2wn4a

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Good thing! Preggo bellies!
Bad! DAZ grain

99 Images, one of them is of a pregnant woman in an outfit.
This "game" doesn't contain enough content to be fairly rated.

Please dev, get your setup in DAZ done properly so the renders doesn't contain the grain(sorry for rhyme)
Also what's the point with RPGM?

Reactions: Pupsi

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
The mother is transformed rather quickly, which makes me hope there will be more than 4 girls to pork.

If you clothe our goblin friend, it should alter his appearance. Maybe even make that part of his initial quest to join the family, the mother says he needs to buy something to wear so he's not hanging dong all the time. He may have his sights set on turning the girls into breeding cattle, but he can be a bit more dignified about it. Even Darkspawn wear armor.

Portraits should reflect the emotions. They all just stare straight forward in them, I believe it would be a good idea to add some facial movement.

Looking forward to getting the daughters tricked into gulping down plenty of goblin cum, and I'm guessing breakfast, lunch, and dinner will have a new ingredient added in.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes