MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Pupsi You should consider an opening story. Why has Vruk come to the town? A little backstory for when people start a new game. I'm sure people would be eager to know his backstory, I've also noticed when one starts a new game there is a second sprite (possibly Linda's) behind Vruk that only disappears once you move. Hope the next update is going well

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
View attachment 600706

Overview:
You play as a goblin who tries to find shelter for the night in a town where he is refused at every Inn until he meets a family...​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-28
Release Date: 2020-03-28
Developer: Pupsi - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 592063 View attachment 592064 View attachment 592065 View attachment 592066 View attachment 592067 View attachment 592068 View attachment 600709 View attachment 600710 View attachment 600711 View attachment 600712 View attachment 600713 View attachment 600714
Is there more to the younger sister route after she accidentally slips her mouth on your dick when doing yoga?

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
The Good:
-Art is nice, especially for a starter project. I'd agree with the other poster to do something to avoid the DAZ grainy-ness, though I don't know what caused it
-Concept is fun and unusual
-Game is funny, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be. I couldn't tell if the "Yeah boiiii" when winning combat should make me laugh or cringe.

The Bad:
-Writing is full of typos, and if it's not supposed to be a parody adventure the writing is very poor. I'm guessing you aren't a native English speaker which is fine, but I would recommend a proof reader.
-Art has some of the classic mistakes where the backgrounds are overly detailed or don't exist at all. It's really jarring when you go from a cut out image (like the helping with archery) to a full background (breakfast). I would push for one or the other. It's a lot of work to make good backgrounds.
-Mapping is plain and boring. Environments are boring. Would recommend a bit more time making the town look more interesting than the generic RPGmaker default village.
-Also with mapping, some screens don't need to be nearly as large as they are. I'm thinking of the basement and the forest outside of the cave primarily. Just huge maps that are completely empty, when they could be tiny and get the same feeling across.
-Event triggering needs work. The one that I hit the most is going up stairs "I need to be sneaky like a goblin oh yeah I am a goblin" and then if you happen to take a step backwards you see it again. More triggers to only play some of those dialogues once. You could also trigger the scene for both daughters of cum in their food by doing it to just one of them.
-The story is bad. And I'm not saying the idea of Goblin going into town is bad, but the instantly corrupted Mother character and strange BDSM sex-rack that is just randomly fully operational in a nearby cave is. The whole scene going down to the monster league doesn't fit with the story at all. Is it supposed to actually be Ciri and Triss? Why are they there?
-The sex-rack made the least sense to me entirely. He put her in this contraption once and it solves everything suddenly?
-Why are there like four villagers? Why are they all standing outside their places forever to tell you no?
-Way too much use of "wait three days" where you had to try and do the same event four times to get anywhere.

Anyway, has some promise and good art. You need a more firm direction of the game's path and a more cohesive tone. Is it a silly parody of fantasy games, or a more serious corruption 'simulator'? I would say focus on your good art and reducing needless running around.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hey all, I'm trying to knockup the MOM and am wondering how the whole processes works(in game of course ;) )I know about the 5 day wait thing and i'm upto banging her for about 10 days straight. i also know there is a 1 in 10 chance of it happening and i'm more then willing to keep spaming it till it works. What i want to know is in what way are you told if shes pregges? do you get a cut scene in the morning? or do i have to talk to her someplace else at a particular time?
TA

Grachan

Aug 22, 2018
Hey all, I'm trying to knockup the MOM and am wondering how the whole processes works(in game of course ;) )I know about the 5 day wait thing and i'm upto banging her for about 10 days straight. i also know there is a 1 in 10 chance of it happening and i'm more then willing to keep spaming it till it works. What i want to know is in what way are you told if shes pregges? do you get a cut scene in the morning? or do i have to talk to her someplace else at a particular time?
TA
You will see this picture when you cum in her. And also, due to a bug, she will already have a big belly, which was supposed to appear only on day 5.

Reactions: Midge

Grachan

Aug 22, 2018
sorry, but after the women have thrown me out of the house and go to sleep in the woods, what should I do next? I got stuck :)) I'm at the beginning
First you have to find a cave near the fire (a small hole in the picture) and explore it. After go north relative to the village and hide behind the column. Repeat this several times.
P.S. Sorry for my English

Reactions: Raiden-K

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
This game really needs a quests tab to keep track of what to do next. I'm digging this game though, how often does it update? Does the Dev post and read here? I have a few suggestions.

Reactions: Raiden-K

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
Hello everybody,
sorry has any translation been made for this nice game? in Italian for example ??

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes