Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
Could someone help me in giving me a guide? I stayed in a part where I don't know what to do. They just blamed me that I've only hunted 3 bats, and the girl I want to train I don't know where to get the permission,please someone help me

hiredninja

Oct 12, 2019
Could someone help me in giving me a guide? I stayed in a part where I don't know what to do. They just blamed me that I've only hunted 3 bats, and the girl I want to train I don't know where to get the permission,please someone help me
you need to do linda part of the story first before you can train anyone (since for now linda is how you spread your "influence" in town) Also the game is in early stages so there is no walk through for the small amount it currently has be patience and we will receive an epic adventure

Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
you need to do linda part of the story first before you can train anyone (since for now linda is how you spread your "influence" in town) Also the game is in early stages so there is no walk through for the small amount it currently has be patience and we will receive an epic adventure
I appreciate the help of the comment, but I don't know how to do that, don't you know where I can get a guide or tell me what to do?

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
He won't allow me, unless he makes me give the mother a blowjob and she gets pissed off at the goblin and I don't know what happens next
After the mother is pissed you can leave Darkwell at the westgate. There is a camp where you can sleep and the next moves are explained to you.

Reactions: hiredninja

Grachan

Aug 22, 2018
After the mother is pissed you can leave Darkwell at the westgate. There is a camp where you can sleep and the next moves are explained to you.
When will the update be released? You wrote that it would be released over the Easter holidays. But due to the difference in Easter celebrations, I do not quite understand the date range in which the update should be released.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
When will the update be released? You wrote that it would be released over the Easter holidays. But due to the difference in Easter celebrations, I do not quite understand the date range in which the update should be released.
In my country the easter holidays are the period of the next two weeks. Sorry for the confusion, but testing will begin tomorrow and the plan is to release it somewhere aroun the coming friday.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Thank for the report
I'm trying to use the entire screen but not even pressing Alt + Enter does not enter this is the 1 RPGM that does not enter the full screen you know how to solve this friend?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have alwayes found game's to be better when you take your time. i am not tring to upset people but making dev's rush there game's makes the game not up to par because when you rush stuff then stuff get's left out and the quity goes too. just let every thing go in monaration the game will get there. sorry about my spelling never was good with big word's and some small word's too lol.

Reactions: Dave3518

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello
Need help

Is it already over? Is there something wrong with the app

View attachment 619786
Well yeah, but since you just reached only day 6 I highly doubt that you explored all scenes in darkwell. The game should have warned you before you go to the towere that theres a dead-end and you should explore first all the other scenes and possibilities.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I don't even know this end. The only Game Over was for me discovered by Linda (watch her before enslaved) and Triss/Ciri. And the first Meet and tray to fight with Ciri.
Thats the Witch quest if i'm not mistaken. Last thing in the game so far.

scrappyy123

Mar 3, 2020
wait are there more updates or not for this game bc you end the game at 0.2.???
if that's the case you ended it to soon

Also it say's i have to work on the witch quest but idk if its in yet or it's a bug or im losed so the witch's have sex but idk what to do now

Last edited:

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
wait are there more updates or not for this game bc you end the game at 0.2.???
if that's the case you ended it to soon

Also it say's i have to work on the witch quest but idk if its in yet or it's a bug or im losed so the witch's have sex but idk what to do now
There is an update in the works. Please be patient.
You have finished what has been made, so far.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes