Midge

Nov 21, 2019
wait are there more updates or not for this game bc you end the game at 0.2.???
if that's the case you ended it to soon

Also it say's i have to work on the witch quest but idk if its in yet or it's a bug or im losed so the witch's have sex but idk what to do now
It's a newish game so not alot has been posted yet, but as Mickiy says be patient.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you talk to Linda and do the milking and then talk to her again the icon appears again and you can do the milking over and over and over again. If you do the nasty stuff at the table leave the house and come back the icons will b e back and you can do them again and again this way. The lady with the cat quest is bugged. Once you find the cat and return it she'll be outside from now on asking you to return her cat but at night she's also in her house.

Linda was showing belly bulge for awhile before event triggered for it. During the milking scene with Linda after she's pregnant she still appears with no belly bulge when milking.

I find it funny that those purple things say that their master is recruiting people even small goblins like himself and then you get there and the boss is just as small as the goblin is.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
good game pupsi hoping we can final kfc the chicken lol. mybe get some good sex scene;s with the duaghters and the other girls in town. but take your time we can wait for you too do your stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: hiredninja

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Alright here is A Goblin's Tale 0.3:

!!!Old saves won't work with this version but I would recommend anyway to play the game again from the start!!!

changelog:
-questlog is in the game
-cum addiction system has been added ( displayed in the book in Lindas room)
-quests have been expanded
-new events at night
-you can get rid of the chicken
-some events have been improved with new scenes
-Linda (preg) morning milking event which has longterm effects for the girls
- cumbar change with actions and reloads over night
- new attack cumsplash (level 3)
- new enemy (female bandit)
- many new events with Laura
- many evets have recieved new additional scenes
- map has been improved
- show text speen has been altered
- show text has now sound
- most maps have been improved
- hinted new characters
- you can escape the witch-tower now
- etc. (can't remember everything)

And by the way, I also have a patreon now:

I've mentioned before that I have mixed feelings about patreon. I have seen many great games that got destroyed for monetary reasons. So my game should always be free and without any paywalls. The only difference for patrons will be that they will be able to take part in survey polls on my patreon about how the game shoul progress. But my patreon should be treated as a
tip jar for the people who want to support me.

Anyway I hope you guys are gonna enjoy the update.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
Alright here is A Goblin's Tale 0.3: Mega

!!!Old saves won't work with this version but I would recommend anyway to play the game again from the start!!!

changelog:
-questlog is in the game
-cum addiction system has been added ( displayed in the book in Lindas room)
-quests have been expanded
-new events at night
-you can get rid of the chicken
-some events have been improved with new scenes
-Linda (preg) morning milking event which has longterm effects for the girls
- cumbar change with actions and reloads over night
- new attack cumsplash (level 3)
- new enemy (female bandit)
- many new events with Laura
- many evets have recieved new additional scenes
- map has been improved
- show text speen has been altered
- show text has now sound
- most maps have been improved
- hinted new characters
- you can escape the witch-tower now
- etc. (can't remember everything)

And by the way, I also have a patreon now:

I've mentioned before that I have mixed feelings about patreon. I have seen many great games that got destroyed for monetary reasons. So my game should always be free and without any paywalls. The only difference for patrons will be that they will be able to take part in survey polls on my patreon about how the game shoul progress. But my patreon should be treated as a
tip jar for the people who want to support me.

Anyway I hope you guys are gonna enjoy the update.
great :) but the old saves don't work, from the error. need to start over :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well your game has bestiality - rape - mind control - not sure if there will be incest or not but all of these are ones against that sites rules.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Well your game has bestiality - rape - mind control - not sure if there will be incest or not but all of these are ones against that sites rules.
Man what a dork. If u feel offended u shouldnt have been here in first place.

Reactions: goditseb

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
asplly97

Hey troll! I was replying to their post about having mixed feelings about posting their game on patreon and I was stating that their game has many things in it that are against their rules and that it'll only be a matter of time before their game gets destroyed and removed.

Reactions: Mickeysofine

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pupsi

If you go check out the house without talking to Linda and then talk to her in this spot you get stuck because she never moves. So your basically fucked and you have to restart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pupsi
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes