aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
How do you get the egg and move the chicken. I saw the post about the egg but still don't understand it all I also clicked all around the dead tree and got nothing.
I have the same problem.

I've also found a bug - when you kill bats you get batwings but when you look in your inventory they're not there so you can't sell them.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Alright here is A Goblin's Tale 0.3: Mega

!!!Old saves won't work with this version but I would recommend anyway to play the game again from the start!!!

changelog:
-questlog is in the game
-cum addiction system has been added ( displayed in the book in Lindas room)
-quests have been expanded
-new events at night
-you can get rid of the chicken
-some events have been improved with new scenes
-Linda (preg) morning milking event which has longterm effects for the girls
- cumbar change with actions and reloads over night
- new attack cumsplash (level 3)
- new enemy (female bandit)
- many new events with Laura
- many evets have recieved new additional scenes
- map has been improved
- show text speen has been altered
- show text has now sound
- most maps have been improved
- hinted new characters
- you can escape the witch-tower now
- etc. (can't remember everything)

And by the way, I also have a patreon now:

I've mentioned before that I have mixed feelings about patreon. I have seen many great games that got destroyed for monetary reasons. So my game should always be free and without any paywalls. The only difference for patrons will be that they will be able to take part in survey polls on my patreon about how the game shoul progress. But my patreon should be treated as a
tip jar for the people who want to support me.

Anyway I hope you guys are gonna enjoy the update.
Really liked this update. Looking forward for next update. By the way,when can we expect it?

Also a quick question , does " Stomach pain " quest now only has one scene ( blindfold sucking) ? And what is the use of the container in the below dungeon( is for future quest)?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Olga_(o)_(o)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
hajee

Sure just never ever ever have sex in the game and you'll avoid it but some of the events for the other girls to happen only happen once the mother is pregnant.

Found the egg and I think I have found everything so far.

Pupsi

The trigger in the mayors house for the daughter isn't trigger able by clicking on it like all the other ones to get this one to trigger you have to use the space bar to trigger it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mister Boo

Jul 12, 2019
I really like the game, but just noticed that maybe needs some kind of gramar review. Just saying, anyway great game so far.

mikeymike22

Mar 2, 2019
i got a bug where majority of the screen is covered by the goblins head don't know how to to remove this please help.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I'd love it for the Dev to implement something to decide whether or not to have Laura drink the milk, to many renders I guess, but that kind of decisions would make the game even better, one with large B and one with small, for Laura at least, otherwise it would be too many renders

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Could someone please give more specific instructions on the chicken and egg. Does it show up in the quest log? Does the chicken give a text clue? I have talked to the chicken and been all over that tree at every part of the day, so either the quest is broken, not started, I am at the wrong place, or there is another factor that I don't know about.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that was very good just one thing i want to add i don't know if anyone else has this bugg but it said i had healing magic but i don't. hope your nexted update has both sisters getting more with the mc and the picture's i seen in the imge folder are those scene's in the game.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes