ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
hajee

Sure just never ever ever have sex in the game and you'll avoid it but some of the events for the other girls to happen only happen once the mother is pregnant.
Can you specify? Because I had both girls up to 80 'doses', and was on the repeat scene of the 'stomach pain' quest. The quest never said I was out of content, so each day I just kept repeating it until I hit around 10 or 12 times.
Then I quit because I ran out of new things to do.
I never did make the mother pregnant, though. That's never been my festish, so I was avoiding it.

alceste007

Jul 30, 2019
I have enjoyed the game so far. However, I am struggling to find the mayor's daughter? Got rid of the chicken did that break her sequence?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Frurose

If you are looking at the obvious tree the one with the big ass hole your looking in the wrong spot.

ssj782

To prevent Linda from getting pregnant don't have sex with her. But there are a few events that happen in the house once she's pregnant and the family knows about it. Not sure if it'll prevent you from moving along or not by not getting Linda pregnant later on. The only thing I didn't like was the change in the youngest sister as she's starting to become a generic woman.

Gust002

Did you start a new game like it states in the OP?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
If you are looking at the obvious tree the one with the big ass hole your looking in the wrong spot.
I am looking by the tall hollow tree stump with a small hole in it that is just above horse. I have actually checked pretty much every tree / stump with a hole in it across the entire map too.

Edit: After talking to that chicken many many times, this time it asked why I want in the well. I don't know what changed, but this happened at noon. Finished the conversation and went right to the tree and got the egg.

Anyone know what the trigger was for the conversation to advance?

Last edited:

izex

Nov 19, 2019
have potencial but way to little content. and when you out game should say thats it. kept repeating same things . also should be more choise what to do. and pregnant not my fetish also so if events cant happen without it thats it game over for me

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How far can you get with the family? I got the little sister to get bigger boobs and had a night event with her along with new breakfast for everyone. Is there anything else?

croPath

May 10, 2017
I am looking by the tall hollow tree stump with a small hole in it that is just above horse. I have actually checked pretty much every tree / stump with a hole in it across the entire map too.

Edit: After talking to that chicken many many times, this time it asked why I want in the well. I don't know what changed, but this happened at noon. Finished the conversation and went right to the tree and got the egg.

Anyone know what the trigger was for the conversation to advance?
i finally got it in the morning, just chose the "step back" option a bunch of times

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
that was very good just one thing i want to add i don't know if anyone else has this bugg but it said i had healing magic but i don't. hope your nexted update has both sisters getting more with the mc and the picture's i seen in the imge folder are those scene's in the game.
same happens to me, im lvl 5, and i dont have Heal and the other skill learned at 5 (and before you ask, yes, i started a new game)
EDIT: also, I dont know if this also bugged the chances of Linda from getting pregnant, but Im at day 50 and still havent got her pregnant

Last edited:

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
same happens to me, im lvl 5, and i dont have Heal and the other skill learned at 5 (and before you ask, yes, i started a new game)
EDIT: also, I dont know if this also bugged the chances of Linda from getting pregnant, but Im at day 50 and still havent got her pregnant
I stated a new game, after doing a full download for .3, and I lost access to the spell choices.

getting her pregnant is a random chance everytime you attempt to knock her up. you could knock her up on day 5, or you could still be trying on day 105. I am sure that some spell/item/ect will eventually be added to raise the pregnacy chances.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
how should I go about enslaving the younger sister? help to do yoga, I make her drink "protein" milk in the morning and in the evening the scene with an eye patch! what else should i do?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes