Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
how come little daughter got pain in tummy i have feed her cum 2 times a day big sister got jack shit nothing she leaning on book case i grope arse then knokes me over tell mom but mom wont believe her whats with this book case i want feed her cum in her mouth at some stage in game
You can find the sister in the afternoon in her room, but when you talk to her you do not convince her and she kicks you out, have not find how to convince her nor a not in the progress part about this, so IDK how to do it

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
how come little daughter got pain in tummy i have feed her cum 2 times a day big sister got jack shit nothing she leaning on book case i grope arse then knokes me over tell mom but mom wont believe her whats with this book case i want feed her cum in her mouth at some stage in game
How did you get stomach ache for younger sister? I have feed cum for her 14 times whit out effect.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
How many times do we need to wait to get linda pregnant? And how does she tell vruk about that?

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
The ugly goblin is the point!
maybe not best goblin i tolerate him what else can do i seen another game renpy game i like this one just hope more in game by developer soon in game im level 10 day 29 so much more to get fixed the father of girl where chicken is girls gone cant find her in home at night i now don't want restart to fix her to see if she comes back i don't think she was ever there at start of the game no idea why she gone

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Nice update, loved the addition on quest the journal. Bit of a struggle to find new content, legit was a point where i caught up on my first playthrough and was a bit lost trying to know what was news. Graphic seem better, sound eh i play muted. Overall, pretty great.
Oh..liked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Win2

scrappyy123

Mar 3, 2020
for some reason i don't have all the things that appear on the screen like the quest logs or the cum meter etc. idk if it's the website im on or what. and the texture looks different the other people

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys i dont know if this helps but I used prg maker cheat and made Julia give me bj for her stomach but I cheated her addiction to 100 and affection 25 that worked.

I'm trying to figure out the chicken and how to add someone to party before the witch mission

and I really really really got ride of that fucking chicken but don't know how.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You can find her and her sister in their rooms thoughout the day and "feed" her a "potion" to help and then vist her again at night. Thats all there is for now.
OK, I think we need to actually pay attention lol, this is how you find your progress:
really look forward to seeing more of both Laura and Mom, both preg and not, and I don't know but It would also be interesting if the babies are randomly male or female, instead of just males, here's hoping :D
Some of these still stay white even though you have completed them. A bug i think or maybe more steps are coming later although it should still mark off the ones you've done. And it doesn't show progress towards unlocking quests like Stomach pains, and Lindas book only tells you how much you've "feed" them and i would not have even checked there unless posts here pointed it out to me.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes