riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
OK - I'm on board... I just played and i really like the whole concept and the women look great! I'm looking forward to seeing this game proceed further!! Nice work so far pupsi!!

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Thoughts on update progress:

1. Loving the fact Goblin can sneak about at night and infiltrate the other houses in town, face fucking and molesting the women while they sleep. Looking forward to more of this.
  2. There should be some more discernible ways of telling how far you've come in making progress in getting the girls addicted to your cum, like you can visit the mother over a few days to see her start to look more and more in pain and that was just a couple drops. You're practically seasoning and mixing in cups of cum into the daughters breakfasts, so maybe set a limit on the addiction progress. (like instead of xxx's addiction to cum: 31 it could say xxx's addiction to cum: 20/20)
  3. In regards to the sneaking around at night bit, for the Mayor's house, what if Goblin could write some new laws in or adjust the documents in his house to make the town more Goblin friendly. Or if Goblin learns some hypnosis powers or something in the future, he could influence the mayor while he sleeps, OR maybe the mayor's wife returns from her trip to some nearby land or the castle, Goblin can fuck with her at night, and she can then influence the mayor.
  4. Still think Goblin needs some threads man, it has to be cold hanging dong like that all the time. I mean, even the elderly goblin in the south has a codpiece.
  5. If you fill up some bottles with cum, you could replace ingredients or spice them up while the Mayor's cook is not looking. She does a taste test, and bam, cummy in her tummy.

Last edited:

Skyreign

Jun 7, 2019
anyone else having troubles finding the egg for the chicken?
also great game. cant wait to see how it develops

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I guess there is no real progress with the mayors daughter and the cat lady past visiting them at night.

Aug 10, 2018
The biggest isses that I have is the grind for money and exp. In my opinion Lauras does not need to have breast enlargement she is fine the way she is. We need at lest one small breast female.

Reactions: gahgahz and haha mm

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
there is a bug, cant get the egg at any time of day
ok I was able to get the egg but done thaat in very weird way. talk with mayor daughter at least 2 times it MUST be different days (dont do it in one day)
Talk with the girl with the cat, find the cat but dont give it back! Go home sleep, walk at night, whatever u like. Then in the morning next day give the cat back. this should move time but it wont (i top bar u will see that morning is show toghether with afternoon). GO to chicken talk to him (dont fight), he will tell you that if you find the egg he will leave then you go to tree find the egg and give to him

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
The biggest isses that I have is the grind for money and exp. In my opinion Lauras does not need to have breast enlargement she is fine the way she is. We need at lest one small breast female.
Yes I agree. I do like the body modification (sluttification?) aspect. But maybe Laura wasn't the best choice. I'm kind of undecided, actually.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok question was i supost to buy the clothing befor the breakfest becuase if so i messed up lol. i would think your goblin would want to kill the goblin chief because he could attack the town and steal your ladies away lol. i also would really like a scene with the older sister in the next update not because she screwed you over but she has a hot body lol.

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
How i finish the training with laura?
i can chose between 3 pose of yoga, but i going not continue.
You are done with that part of the quest already. If you havent got bj from Laura or breast enlargement event u need to get the cum addiction state up to around 30 and visit them in their room in the afternoon and evening.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm definitely missing something, I remember the mayor's daughter from .1, but can't find her in .3. I see the woman inside mayor's house cleaning and cooking, but can't interact with her. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
help me to find the egg where its located
Type "Egg" into the search above as it is THE most requested thing here.
ok I was able to get the egg but done thaat in very weird way. talk with mayor daughter at least 2 times it MUST be different days (dont do it in one day)
Talk with the girl with the cat, find the cat but dont give it back! Go home sleep, walk at night, whatever u like. Then in the morning next day give the cat back. this should move time but it wont (i top bar u will see that morning is show toghether with afternoon). GO to chicken talk to him (dont fight), he will tell you that if you find the egg he will leave then you go to tree find the egg and give to him
In the Devs post a few pages ago it's on a time lock of anytime after day 15 .
I'm definitely missing something, I remember the mayor's daughter from .1, but can't find her in .3. I see the woman inside mayor's house cleaning and cooking, but can't interact with her. Anyone know what I'm missing?
She is out side afternoon.

Reactions: faradhii

DerMelz

Feb 14, 2020
Linda is three Times faster. What a shit Thing is this? How can anybody flee or "Lure" her in the Cave?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes