Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah the corruption is probably gonna be expanded with the future versions.

When you are able to spy on her at the castle you don't have to return to the cave you just have to sleep in front of the cave and at noon repeat the spy event until the next event is automaticly triggered
why expand corruption i don't think good idea just get every one cat girl and fix missing mares daughter get older sister up with leaven younger sister she pain tummy i help her whats older sister always at book case something wrong there cat girl had mouth full sperm 3 times mother of 2 girl at home got bugger all to get her something really wrong i should have had cat girl by now

why bad girl at near the cave i get 20 killing her every time pissy 10 for bats something wrong there too

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Some tips:
- getting rid of the chicken is only possible after you have reached day 15 / speak to the chicken and don't kick it (this will activate the quest)
- Many new scenes will only trigger if you get Linda pregnant and bought her new outfit. It enables a new milking scene which is linked to Lauras breast enlargement
- use cumsplash which you learn after reaching level 3 against the female bandit.

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
In the quest log it says to wait for linda's pregnancy to progress does that mean she gives birth in this version? I don't see "end of v0.03".

Reactions: NBB3

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Some tips:
- getting rid of the chicken is only possible after you have reached day 15 / speak to the chicken and don't kick it (this will activate the quest)
- Many new scenes will only trigger if you get Linda pregnant and bought her new outfit. It enables a new milking scene which is linked to Lauras breast enlargement
- use cumsplash which you learn after reaching level 3 against the female bandit.
Do add some repeatable event in the dungeon for next update.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Laura quest says I need to visit her in the evening and I've done so many times but the quest does not progress. Quest does not say it is the end of content for 0.3.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Laura quest says I need to visit her in the evening and I've done so many times but the quest does not progress. Quest does not say it is the end of content for 0.3.
some of the missions are still bugged read someone where maybe another page missing arent being marked as complete so I'm assuming that's one of em but not sure.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Some tips:
The First one was not obvious in-game and most peeps(like me) will only try to talk to an NPC so many times before we give up on them after getting the same dialog over and over and over again(like with the breakfast scene), It might be better to give the option to move him right after you meet the Mayors daughter and then try to get into their home at night and get the "find a new way in" text.Or if you don't want to change the position(time lock) of the quest again a line like "maybe i shoud speak to him later" goes a long way in making sure peeps don't get frustrated with it and give up(or come here to post angerly about it)

The second one's fine, hidding content behind triggers are fine as long as you point peeps to those triggers which you do fine with the preggo content. Peeps problem here seem to be with the lowish chance of getting pregnant and you could change this by adding a potion that suggnificanly ups the chances of pregnancy either by selling it or getting it through a quest.

And third i knew, but you don't get loot if you do this so beyond doing it once to get the scene there is no point to getting it again(so far). Now if you could make a slave out of them in your cave that would be different, and maybe use them to find and corrupt other bandits that either come looking for her or she leads you to them that could be interesting. But ATM no use for farming coin(see my last big post).

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
U need to be atleast on level 3 before u gain any skill. First one unlocks at level 3.
Cum Splash appears but Heal does not. Not in the battle menu nor the actual menu and i'm at lvl 6. If you have it and others like me don't, then it's bugged. And if you do have it please post a pic so we can conferm it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes