Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How do you escape wich tower? I have tired clicking everyting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
how should I go about enslaving the younger sister? help to do yoga, I make her drink "protein" milk in the morning and in the evening the scene with an eye patch! what else should i do?
please, any suggestions?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I so hope this one gets animations, i wanna play it but dont really got for games without them, looks my kinda game tho so far.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Nice new additions and at a good pace too i was supprised at the amount we got in the span of, what, a month?

The chicken seems to be based of off how many times you talk to it not time of day. I got it to back off in the morning, but i couldn't tell you what changed the other times i tried(at all hours of the day) so my guess is it's based of off the number of times you talk to it as well as something else maybe.

I have some balance conserns regarding the female bandit, it doesn't pay out enough for the effort of beating it. Still the best way to get cash is to either farm bats at every phase($50/p) then sell your cum when you get the option. Even with max gear at level 7 i still had trouble killing 2 of the bandits a day. And i couldn't heal with the spell as i never got it(or couldn't find it in the options). So a suggestion is either to tone down how hard they hit for or to increase their rewards from 20 to 40/50.
I had minor difficulty interacting with the cave section as it was hard to interact with Linda in both bound positions, it seemed the game didn't want to click on her, same with the Mayors daughter at night. I did get it to work but it struggled.
And Linda was wearing the new cloaths when pregnant in cut scenes before i bought them for her(the making milk one[she should be in her armour untill you buy it] and some night scenes). Also had trouble finding the "hunger" pains quest as it didn't seem obvious that you had to get them to a certian threshhold of corruption(maybe food weakens the effect? dunno) but an indicator of some sort like Vruk talking to himself saying to keep jizzing in the food to corrupt them like their mum, IDK something to show you're on the right track. And a tip saying when you get new quests added would be good as i didn't know i even got the "pains quest" untill i looked at the tab to see if there was anythig left to do.

On to the suggestions, more jobs at either towns would be good, maybe you get the town to warm up(through manipulation of the women of course) to you and they offer you work. The mayor could pay you to hunt bandits/bats and give you a bonus on top of what you get from killing them.
Also maybe add a new harder monster to the forrest at night that has mad rewards if you can beat it.
And the captain( i don't know if you have plans for him beyond gimmy wood) but i'd like to see his boat being built. So say at every 25 bits of wood you give him a new bit of the boat gets built then at 100 bits of wood its finished and he sells the boat to a Random NPC(not important) and gives you a cut of the proffit of $300-$500. Then you can start the cycle again.
Anyway just a thought to help flesh him out.

Again good stuff and can't wait for the next drop!

Last edited:

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
OK, I think we need to actually pay attention lol, this is how you find your progress:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there is how to check your progress.

I really look forward to seeing more of both Laura and Mom, both preg and not, and I don't know but It would also be interesting if the babies are randomly male or female, instead of just males, here's hoping :D

Reactions: HaroldB77

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
how come little daughter got pain in tummy i have feed her cum 2 times a day big sister got jack shit nothing she leaning on book case i grope arse then knokes me over tell mom but mom wont believe her whats with this book case i want feed her cum in her mouth at some stage in game

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes