Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
So i got a question, I got the little sister addicted to cum and i keep doing the Evening event, but i still cant progress with her and i got her to 50 cum addiction.

Secondly how do you get all the other outfits for the mother?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
They dont wont to get suspicious but the mother is naming him "Master" in front of her daughter and sister -.-

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So i got a question, I got the little sister addicted to cum and i keep doing the Evening event, but i still cant progress with her and i got her to 50 cum addiction.

Secondly how do you get all the other outfits for the mother?
For little sister,the evening event is end part for this update. Another associated event with her is her chest grows after some days.

For mom, u need to buy outfit from the cloth shop.

KromaTop

Jan 27, 2018
how i get egg? how trick big sister to do suck suck? how i get 5 pieces of wood?

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
anyone else having troubles finding the egg for the chicken?
also great game. cant wait to see how it develops
its highly bugged like the rest of the game.
Try entering the mayors house at night so the gob mentions finding another way it, then spam the chicken with the "stand back" option at different times of day until he ask why you want to go in, then you can get the egg from the stump

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
how to get into cat womans house? says come back at night but its locked

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
how i get egg? how trick big sister to do suck suck? how i get 5 pieces of wood?
Type Egg into the search above, can't yet, go across the river and pick up the wood on the ground.
its highly bugged like the rest of the game.
Try entering the mayors house at night so the gob mentions finding another way it, then spam the chicken with the "stand back" option at different times of day until he ask why you want to go in, then you can get the egg from the stump
After day 15 you can talk to the chicken at anytime of day to get the quest, you don't have to do all that stuff.
how to get into cat womans house? says come back at night but its locked
When is a window not a window?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't think emely has much right now. hope the next update has her and mybe some fun with other girls. yes i am going to go evil here but can we lill the other goblin and take over ass the haed of his army lol.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
i don't think emely has much right now. hope the next update has her and mybe some fun with other girls. yes i am going to go evil here but can we lill the other goblin and take over ass the haed of his army lol.
Bah, let that loser Goblin King have his empty village. Why not just corrupt and take over the Town and have all the womans to yourself!

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Well lets go over how many CG scenes need to be added. This is just a gathering of facts and not a criticism as new ones are being added to these. These are the ones just for Linda.

For the "Milk making" scene it needs to have: Normal(yes), Preg w/o new cloaths(nope), Preg with new cloaths(yes) and both of the last two with bigger belly(nope). So 3 more left to do for just that scene.

The afternoon "butter making" scene which it seems triggers after you buy the preggo cloaths so only needs a bigger belly scene, so 1?

And the Night scene also needs the bigger belly scenes, there are about 4 CGs here the sleeping position and 3 fucking scenes(none of which have cloaths) so i suggest here a new slew of also 4 new scenes with the bigger belly and maybe a new sex position to spice things up abit(i suggest doggy). So 4ish here.

And besides maybe changing her text portrait to show her lack of cloaths when you speak to her in scenes that shes nude in, instead of the 1 cloathed pic for all scenes i'd say thats it for now with a total of 8 scenes left to add.

If i missed any please post and if you want to take a stab at Lauras needed scenes please do but if not i might do it later.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes