KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
is there any scenes with the daughters how many time do they need cum before i unlock stuff with them?
You need to train with Laura in the afternoon, and cum in the milk and on their food every morning. When you knock Linda up, more scenes unlock. No sex yet, but eventually Laura will have a blowjob scene. For Emely, all there is is the monster dick scene you see when you find her in the wilderness that one time.

IkeDosen7

Apr 22, 2020
Hey Pupsi, I was going over the files and I noticed that the older sister that hates the goblin has a model of showing stomach pains because of his semen, is it in this version or will be in the next?

How does the birthing process occur in v.3? Will linda give birth in this version of the next?

IkeDosen7

Apr 22, 2020
When Linda's belly expands again, could that translate to the milking scene? Is it also possible that her boobs enlarge and darken?

Linda is seen wearing the special clothes Vruk would buy her before he buys it.

When the younger sister's boobs expand, could that transfer to the yoga sessions?

Thank for the report

In the moment there is at the moment just a trigger after your first step after game start that should activate the starting conditions.
After you talk with the lady you should have been given the first task to kill 3 bats before invited in and the task on the second day shoul be five bats. Seems like these quests got mixed up in your gameplay. So were you just invited without completing the first task?

I'm still pretty inexperienced with RPG-Maker(obviously) and the hardest part at the moment is to figure out how to make the game work properly with someone playing it that hasn't created it.

So i really appriciate bug reports and recommendations how to improve the game

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hey Pupsi, I was going over the files and I noticed that the older sister that hates the goblin has a model of showing stomach pains because of his semen, is it in this version or will be in the next?

How does the birthing process occur in v.3? Will linda give birth in this version of the next?
It's in this one. You have to get their corruption up by "feeding" them at breakfast like 10-20 times.

IkeDosen7

Apr 22, 2020
The bug happened after linda became pregnant and would happen during the milking scene before breakfast.

When Linda's belly expands again, could that translate to the milking scene? Is it also possible that her boobs enlarge and darken?

Linda is seen wearing the special clothes Vruk would buy her before he buys it.

When the younger sister's boobs expand, could that transfer to the yoga sessions?

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Hey Pupsi, I absolutely love this game! It has quickly become one of my favorites. Thanks for the great update! Is there an ETA on the next one?

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
is there a possibility (or some program) to get the pics from the game? - they are truly splendid, yet over too quickly, and/or I havent figured out how to hide that darn ingame text. ty

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
is there a possibility (or some program) to get the pics from the game? - they are truly splendid, yet over too quickly, and/or I havent figured out how to hide that darn ingame text. ty
All the pictures are in the game folder under www, img, pictures...

For example - c:\A Goblins Tale v0.3\www\img\pictures (or wherever you installed or copied your game).

They are all in png format so should be able to be viewed on the majorityg of computers. Have fun! LOL!!

Reactions: Boobgobbler

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Just go to, game folder>www>img>pictures

U can find all 3dcg.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I hope i can use my saves in the next update, because i need to many time to grinding for level 5.
after level 3 there is no need to keep leveling up at the moment
Hey Pupsi, I absolutely love this game! It has quickly become one of my favorites. Thanks for the great update! Is there an ETA on the next one?
No, deadlines would only hurt the project in my opinion. I will post teasers from time to time and release the update when it is finished.
just look in the picture folder my images are not encrypted

Yeah but just a few pictures without any importance
Linda should give birth in 0.4, but I haven't decided yet on things like gender and etc. The next update will focus more on Emely though.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
Linda should give birth in 0.4, but I haven't decided yet on things like gender and etc.
just a thought; the witch is associated with magic.. so why not have some age progression? I doubt a goblin would have morals screwing his own breed.

**then we can maybe have a character with smaller bewbs again - gotta keep the variety!

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is really good the model's of the people are great.waiting for more and glad to no the older duaghter will be getting more to come. i still think the little sister should have pic's showing them after she get's them like the yoga and med pic's with her new tit's lol.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes