Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Here ya go Jancvk: ;)
A Goblin's Tale [v0.4] [Pupsi] (639 MB rar win source)
177 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
what happened to gettting rid the chicken looks like we all still have to wait one big long waiting game

seems we can get rid of the chicken but i tried Kicking the chicked all i got for that lost of hp down to 1

so no idea how piss the chicken away from the well

fixed got rid of chicken found its egg

iv been down well at night the girls gone no longer out side in day time not in home there image of her on bed with frienly goblin haha you know whos outide her father some bug taken girl out of the game

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I've mentioned before that I have mixed feelings about patreon. I have seen many great games that got destroyed for monetary reasons. So my game should always be free and without any paywalls. The only difference for patrons will be that they will be able to take part in survey polls on my patreon about how the game shoul progress. But my patreon should be treated as a
tip jar for the people who want to support me.

Anyway I hope you guys are gonna enjoy the update
would suggest subscribe star instead

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So the quest "stomach pain" just says to meet her in her room in the evening. How many times? Because I just keep seeing the same scene on loop. There's no text saying I reached the end of the version like it does for the 'training' quest.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Using TRISS and CIRI?
giphy111.gif

they are holy! too goodly for mortal world!

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
what happened to gettting rid the chicken looks like we all still have to wait one big long waiting game

seems we can get rid of the chicken but i tried Kicking the chicked all i got for that lost of hp down to 1

so no idea how piss the chicken away from the well
there are clues with the chicken

Grachan

Aug 22, 2018
The egg is in the dead looking tree just above the horse.
No idea how that dead tree is supposedly 'the hole of holes', but whatever.
I have no egg there. Do I need to do something before?
Update: The problem is resolved. I just didn't have to fight it.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
How do you get the egg and move the chicken. I saw the post about the egg but still don't understand it all I also clicked all around the dead tree and got nothing.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes