Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
It seems like i cant turn off the reflections this update even its disabled in the options, town and forest are "laggy" as fuck for me. Every other place without reflections seem fine

JBGoode93

Jun 2, 2020
Hey Pupsi, when you are bringin' Linda back home, if you go at afternoon; there are 2 Lauras (the one who waits to be trained and the one who is waiting for Linda's return)
I know it's just an aesthetic detail, but just wanted to let you know XD

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I made a guide for this game, it's coverr 95% of the game i guess.
Sorry for the broken english.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to this amazing guide, i managed to get it all. I was missing the bondage scene with the daughter in the basement, but you got to do it before she gets pregnant in the basement.

Thanks for the WT mate !

EDIT : Everything was complete, except the scene you get when visiting the mayor's daughter at night. It's not much but still !

Last edited:

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
the first blowjob scene is when she is an adult returns home and she watches vruk sleeping and tries to blow him. then she will do it again when the next day you go to talk to her, and then again when you visit her at night in her room.
Thanks a lot passenger2054, for now she's in her room all day dressed in a dark gray short dress with high length booths guess i so keep on playing to get where u said ???

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks a lot passenger2054, for now she's in her room all day dressed in a dark gray short dress with high length booths guess i so keep on playing to get where u said ???
that's all you'll get from her right now. the game will still evolve a lot and a lot will happen ... but we will have news only once a month. we must be patient because the game has potential. a goblin with a big harem is very good.

Reactions: Midge and GateC.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
" sleep with Laura, Elizabeth will suck your dick. ( you can sleep with Laura if your relationship is increase enough) " How do you get to sleep with Laura for this action to happen?
You have to complete the Stomach pains quest
When you have Linda and Laura sleeping in your bed and Elizabeth is grown, pick "sleep" not "sex".

Reactions: nickzeik and GateC.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
I have a couple of Questions.

Can Linda get Pregnant more than once?

In the current 0.5 update is it possible to impregnate Laura, Elizabeth and Eva?

Is it possible to turn Helena into a Breeding Whore?

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
About the breakfast scene where emely is pregnant. Some people seem to have missed this scene and I think I found the problem. There were two conditions in the breakfast which might block each other out, anyway it should be fixed for the future. For all the people that didn't got the scene, you have not missed out on much it would have just been a quick scene where laura reacts to the fact that emely is now pregnant.

Otherwise the update went pretty well and i'm pretty happy with the responses so far. The main points of critque are still that the game is too repetetive and people getting stuck at certain points where they don't know waht to do for the story to continue. I agree that some parts of the game are still a bit repetetive although it shouldn't be as bad as it was in previous versions. I really hope that with the future updates this aspect of the game will steadily improve with more diverse options to play the game and with more content that will ease up the grinding. I think I will also place a few more hints for example where you have to look for elizabeth after you give her candy since many people semm to be getting stuck there.

About the next update, it will focus on Helena and should drive the main story further. Helena is the NPC with the least amount of content at the moment and I really think she deserves more. I also want to work on the fighting system. It should become less repetetive and less grindy.

ripert

Jul 15, 2017
I tried it for 10 days. i got her the candy but she won't come back except at night. the only thing I can do is go to her. then comes "I should let her sleep" I can't do more. can you help me pls ?
after the candy; she is with laura in laura's room in afternoon
after you have a chat with both of them she return in her room
after: you must sleep only sleep with linda and laura both: elizabeth try to blow you in your sleep
after you schould have news scene in her room day and night.

Sorry for the bad writing : i'm french and can't write english fluently.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes