KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It's the edge of the screen that takes you back. Step forward a little THEN click on the star.

You might need to get the afternoon event with Laura and her in Laura's room first. Then see if she is around in her Secret room after that or the next few days.
Thanks!

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well i would really like this game.
but i dont understand some quest at all and dont feel like spending time, reading through here.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
does anyone have a save file for this version i cant start a new game it says there is a save already but cant load it can someone please share there save thank you

nahbrenda2

Jun 2, 2020
I've have been unable to trigger the first quest from the miller, there are no sparks or anything, even after I talk to Emely in the afternoon.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I've have been unable to trigger the first quest from the miller, there are no sparks or anything, even after I talk to Emely in the afternoon.
What are you up to main story wise? And did you go at noon to the batfields and spot her there? have you talked to the miller at all?

nahbrenda2

Jun 2, 2020
What are you up to main story wise? And did you go at noon to the batfields and spot her there? have you talked to the miller at all?
I got Linda pregnant and she birthed and Elisabeth and yes I talked to the miller once at night and he just said basically "fuck off" and now he doesn't appear anymore and didn't give me any quest, I also can't go into the cave to the east.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I got Linda pregnant and she birthed and Elisabeth and yes I talked to the miller once at night and he just said basically "fuck off" and now he doesn't appear anymore and didn't give me any quest, I also can't go into the cave to the east.
Yeah might be gliched. Just check the mill at every time(morning, noon etc) untill you see him out side. And also kill all the bats each time you do. But the second trigger should have been the birth. What level are you?

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
the windmill owners quest triggers only after getting Laura to sleep with you and linda

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes