Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I am stuck. I have the contracts for the maid. Where am i supposed to click? is it on the door of the house? He says its locked. So, where? and for Eva i check her house in the evening for the quest to pop and nothing happens, Where do i click for that? Thank you
The maid lives next door to Eva, go there at night.
How far along have you gone with Eva? does she have her cart at noon?
Is there anything you can do with your daughter from Linda?
Also, does Emily give birth? She's pregnant for me for what feels like forever already.

EDIT: Also I'm assuming you can't get Laura pregnant?
Bj's. Not yet. Also not yet.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Is there anything you can do with your daughter from Linda?
Also, does Emily give birth? She's pregnant for me for what feels like forever already.

EDIT: Also I'm assuming you can't get Laura pregnant?
in this new update, only the mayor's employee and emely become pregnant, the birth and children should appear in the next updates, there is something to be corrected like the scene of the revelation of the pregnancy of emely, laura is not pregnant yet and neither is the daughter of the mayor, not even Eva was pregnant. Maybe this will be included in the next update, or only later, I am not sure. We have to wait until the end of the month.

Reactions: Spadepal

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Doesn't shock me at all I just got to the point where the maid is pregnant then saved and quite as there isn't much else to do

Reactions: Midge
May 25, 2020
Can someone tell how to progress with
1) Emily.. I’m stuck with her telling pain. I spied her getting fucked by some strange white creatures in the bat forest. And I’m not able to find her near the windmill at any time of the day.

2) Maid.. I’m not able to interact with the maid

3) Laura.. is there any content after doing yoga pose and giving cum to her blindfolded

4)Helena.. I’m able to visit her at night. Is there any more content.??

Reactions: passenger2054

johnfisher1020

Jul 1, 2020
The maid lives next door to Eva, go there at night.
How far along have you gone with Eva? does she have her cart at noon?

Bj's. Not yet. Also not yet.
I did go there at night and nothing happens. Yes, Eva has the cart at noon and I cannot progress with her because I cannot get the quest to pop to go look at her house in the evening and drill the hole.

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Can someone tell how to progress with
1) Emily.. I’m stuck with her telling pain. I spied her getting fucked by some strange white creatures in the bat forest. And I’m not able to find her near the windmill at any time of the day.

2) Maid.. I’m not able to interact with the maid

3) Laura.. is there any content after doing yoga pose and giving cum to her blindfolded

4)Helena.. I’m able to visit her at night. Is there any more content.??
1) if you came to see her complaining about the pain, wait a while do other things that may be necessary but you have to see her at about the same time you saw her the first time she was attacked by the creatures.
2) You have to have a very advanced story and have gone through the situation with the witch and dealt with Eva, so the story will unfold.
3) Yes, a little interaction with her and then there will be another one that was supposed to occur but will be fixed in the next update.
4) Honestly ... there are only conversations that occur when she is outside the house or when she is reading the book and of course the night. When you get to have more interactions or even put her to be part of the Harem only in the future.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I did go there at night and nothing happens. Yes, Eva has the cart at noon and I cannot progress with her because I cannot get the quest to pop to go look at her house in the evening and drill the hole.
if you got to the point where you need to drill the hole you need the wood for the tool, you need to go to the store where you can buy linda's clothes to talk to the attendant ... and then start this.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
1) if you came to see her complaining about the pain, wait a while do other things that may be necessary but you have to see her at about the same time you saw her the first time she was attacked by the creatures.
2) You have to have a very advanced story and have gone through the situation with the witch and dealt with Eva, so the story will unfold.
3) Yes, a little interaction with her and then there will be another one that was supposed to occur but will be fixed in the next update.
4) Honestly ... there are only conversations that occur when she is outside the house or when she is reading the book and of course the night. When you get to have more interactions or even put her to be part of the Harem only in the future.
When is the next update if don't min me asking for just about everyone pregnant cant get the mom pregnant again though it seems.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys if you are stuck, you are not reading the in game text. It was really easy to finish all there is for now.

IMHO for this game to excel further, animations need to improve and the game needs to have first point of view during scenes.

Last edited:

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How long usually between the updates? If we just received .5 update next one is expected in August?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes