paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
If you look in the journal in your menu(right click) it tells you what to do. Depending on which step you're on spy on her at noon three times then on the 3rd day RUN back to the camp.
thanks just one more quistion how the hell do you get rid of that chicken its doing my head in

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
thanks just one more quistion how the hell do you get rid of that chicken its doing my head in
This one is different to the others that rely apon other things happening first(the majority). On/after day 15 talk to him then choose "back away". For most of the others if you follow the main questline you will get them.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Zukolol
That question gets asked so many times , you normally only have to go back a few pages to find it and the answer !

Ok , one last time , after 15 days , the chicken will ask for the egg , go south and you will find it in the tree with a hole just north of the horse in its paddock .

Zukolol

Aug 8, 2017
Zukolol
That question gets asked so many times , you normally only have to go back a few pages to find it and the answer !

Ok , one last time , after 15 days , the chicken will ask for the egg , go south and you will find it in the tree with a hole just north of the horse in its paddock .
tkanks

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
thanks passenger2054 has anybody else ran in to a problem where the game jumps by 2 days as mine stared at day 41 then jumpet to day 43 dont get me wrong iv done everything so far but it took me like 10 days to get the maid pregnant it got well annoying i sent a message to pupsi about it dont know how often he comes on hear

Reactions: passenger2054

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
It posted my reply as Feb 6 2020 !! It's july 13th 2020??
Umm , no , you are looking at the date you joined , posting date is the above your post , and will be time , until the next day , then will show the posting date .

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
how many times do you have to have sex with the maid to get her pregnant? I feel like I did it for more than 10 times and she still isn't.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
how many times do you have to have sex with the maid to get her pregnant? I feel like I did it for more than 10 times and she still isn't.
there has been a bug found pupsi is fixing it same with the days jumping i had the same problem your problery haveing the same prob as i had it took me 10 days to get her pregnant but thats because the days was going from 41 to 43 so i was missing a day but the days and pregnant things will be fixed in the next update i just hope we get to see the scene when the little sis finds big sister pregnant not had it confirmed if it will be added then i will restart the game but things like this will happen as the game is still being made and its only 0.5 version theres still a long way to go in the game

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes