mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Are there any adult games out there where you corrupt girls with cum to the point of them becoming your slaves like in this game? Don't mind if it's japanese, please suggest anything

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Well, hello there....

Quick update on the project:
I'm in the middle of the production of the next update. There is still no date for the next release.
I upraged my setup with an additional 2080ti GPU and it really helped with the whole rendering process.

Here are some teasers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Well, hello there....

I'm in the middle of the production of the next update. There is still no date for the next release.
I upraged my setup with an additional 2080ti GPU and it really helped with the whole rendering process.

Here are some teasers:
what a wonderful thing ... the evolving game, who knows in the future vruk might get pregnant the daughter of the mayor and the youngest daughter of Linda. It's getting better and better <3

Reactions: GateC.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Well, hello there....

Here are some teasers:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Well, hello there....

Here are some teasers:
is laura pregnant here?

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
iv just started playing the game got one quistion how do i get the mother to the cave please help

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
iv just started playing the game got one quistion how do i get the mother to the cave please help
If you look in the journal in your menu(right click) it tells you what to do. Depending on which step you're on spy on her at noon three times then on the 3rd day RUN back to the camp.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
is laura pregnant here?
that would be very good if she became pregnant, imagine how cool the story would unfold with the whole pregnant family and the mayor's daughter as well and how this story would unfold, happening in parallel of course the story that pupsi has been working on.

Reactions: GateC.
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes