State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
How to open end 0.4 end?I'm playing Laura's training and I can't go any further because "open end 0.4" popped up.

By the way I play this latest version 0.5

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
How to open end 0.4 end?I'm playing Laura's training and I can't go any further because "open end 0.4" popped up.

honestly that's all that will have to be contained in it at the moment, since version 0.5 involves new scenes only with the housekeeper of the mayor, the eva that the vruk lives recovering the cat (if it comes in the body and then in the mouth about 3 sometimes at night she creates a small sales stall, although vruk can't buy anything) and the pregnancy of Linda's eldest daughter. The new version may correct the scene of the revelation of the pregnancy of Emely, BUT it would be interesting how the story would unfold if Linda were to get pregnant again and even the youngest daughter also became pregnant and not only her but also pregnant the mayor's daughter and even eva.

Reactions: State Briga

BIG_BOSS_47

Mar 13, 2019

I have so many questions guys
1- can Linda be pregnant more than once?
2- who is Elizabeth?
3- when Emely gets pregnant, how long will it take to give birth?
4- will the maid give birth after getting pregnant?
5- what will happen if i keep add Goblin-cum in the milk and on the food? other than increasing Cum addiction state
6- the Quest of "The Basement Dungeon", how to accomplish?
7- where does Emely go at the afternoon during pregnancy?
8- how to make the girls to follow me? like it happened with Linda
9- can i use the things in the Dungeon on other girls? or it is just Linda?

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I have so many questions guys
1- can Linda be pregnant more than once?
2- who is Elizabeth?
3- when Emely gets pregnant, how long will it take to give birth?
4- will the maid give birth after getting pregnant?
5- what will happen if i keep add Goblin-cum in the milk and on the food? other than increasing Cum addiction state
6- the Quest of "The Basement Dungeon", how to accomplish?
7- where does Emely go at the afternoon during pregnancy?
8- how to make the girls to follow me? like it happened with Linda
9- can i use the things in the Dungeon on other girls? or it is just Linda?
1. Not yet
2. Linda and Vruk's daughter
3. She doesn't yet
4. In a future update most likely
5. Nothing once you've reached certain points (Rachel asks for more, Emily is pregnant). More to CUM later probably
6. Visit the basement once Linda is pregnant and you've bought her new clothes
7. Another dimension - disappears from the game
8. You can't yet
9. Emely and Linda both

Some of the quests don't 'finish' just yet. Once the maid is knocked up and you can play with her boobs, you've reached the end of the current build.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
When it reaches 10 by doing it 10 times or 5 times if you also jizz in their food at the table(you can check it in a book near Linda's bed) you will get a mission if you check on Laura in her room in the evening. You will also get new scenes during the pregnancy if you buy her the cloathes and after the birth if you have breakfast this way and NOT just by sitting at the table(you have to cum in their breakfast[not necessary at the table spots]).

Reactions: BIG_BOSS_47

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
honestly that's all that will have to be contained in it at the moment, since version 0.5 involves new scenes only with the housekeeper of the mayor, the eva that the vruk lives recovering the cat (if it comes in the body and then in the mouth about 3 sometimes at night she creates a small sales stall, although vruk can't buy anything) and the pregnancy of Linda's eldest daughter. The new version may correct the scene of the revelation of the pregnancy of Emely, BUT it would be interesting how the story would unfold if Linda were to get pregnant again and even the youngest daughter also became pregnant and not only her but also pregnant the mayor's daughter and even eva.
How to interact to mayor's daughter,it only interact if i go at night in her bedroom and also in afternoon,Does mayor's daughter have any quest or storyline

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Nothing more than what you did with the Mayor's daugther as of yet.

While i'm here, feel like a missed a scene, you know how the two daugthers react to the mom being pregnant? Was expecting to have something like that too with the older sis'. Did i miss something or is it bugged (considering there is 2 renders for it apparently)

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
How to interact to mayor's daughter,it only interact if i go at night in her bedroom and also in afternoon,Does mayor's daughter have any quest or storyline
with the mayor’s daughter you only interact three times twice outside the house and once when she’s in her room not to mention the only night scene you have with her ... I bet that in future updates her story will be developed as well as her eventual pregnancy and her addiction.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Nothing more than what you did with the Mayor's daugther as of yet.

While i'm here, feel like a missed a scene, you know how the two daugthers react to the mom being pregnant? Was expecting to have something like that too with the older sis'. Did i miss something or is it bugged (considering there is 2 renders for it apparently)
it is a bug that will be fixed, many people want to impregnate Linda's youngest daughter and it would be interesting to leave the whole family pregnant and also impregnate the mayor's daughter.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
any info on how is the next update progressing?
yes...this information on the pupsi page on patreon:

I was able to uprade my computer with an additional 2080ti GPU. It's so much easier to render my scenes, since I can rely now on my GPU's to do all the work, without using my CPU at all.

I'm in the middle of the work on V0.6. Things are going quite well, especially with the upraded setup. I have no idea when the update will be finished. I am hoping to release something somewhere around the end of july and the beginning of august, but I will most likely just continue working on it until I'm happy with the end product.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
so now we wait for more mybe we will get to knock up the mayor's girl and what is the thing about the queen i wonder plue's let use kill the old goblin and take his army for are selves lol.
kill him and his army and take his village for our women and kill the witch and take the castle and her daughters

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes