zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i now there are those who hate to lvl grind but if you do the bat's and get some wing's sell them buy a potion and do it all agian by the time i was done i had the heal spell and weapons and armor even before giving lida her stuff lol. love this game awsome work keep it up.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I do have the quest the witch. It tells me to go to tower south of darkwell. I keep getting the message "I don't want to risk my life going back in there( I don't remember going there before) and it doesn't let me proceed. I'm level 6 now.

Also what about the mayor's maid, is there any content for her?
Did you start the game fresh or did you load one of the saves given? chances are if it's the later it might have been "compleated" already. You go in the tower, there's plot, then you escape the tower. If you can maybe load the first save given that starts you just after the prolog and try again or restart. The games not that big as of yet.
And yeah there is a few things for the maid but it kicks off after your kid grows up. Go see her during the day in the mayors house.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Dude what do you mean to shop questline is it like you need to buy her clothes(eva) first and talk to shopkeeper and also you need a drill for a glory hole in eva's house because it will interact only if i need to buy something in her shop,i've already fucked eva but,in her ass only and someone told that's the end for eva's storyline(for now) so it means i've already ended eve's quest/storyline for now,but i can't still talk or interact in mayor's maid i don't see any trigger dialogue from her,please enlighten my fucking slowass brain,HAHAHAHAHAHA lmao

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
there is something else to do later with the maid and how the mission ended with the youngest daughter
there is nothing more to do with the maid after having her pregnant and caressing her body ... with Linda's youngest daughter she only has the yoga scenes, the differentiated breakfast because she wants more milk and she with the pregnancy reveal scene from emely but this will be corrected in the future update, pupsi posted two images on this site showing how the update progresses and there is more on his page on patreon.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is a tit sucking scene with the maid. mybe the younger daughter and the mayor's daughter will be the next scene's but you never now lol have to wait and see. i know there are some witcher fan's that want to see ciri and triss get boned lol.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Dude what do you mean to shop questline is it like you need to buy her clothes(eva) first and talk to shopkeeper and also you need a drill for a glory hole in eva's house because it will interact only if i need to buy something in her shop,i've already fucked eva but,in her ass only and someone told that's the end for eva's storyline(for now) so it means i've already ended eve's quest/storyline for now,but i can't still talk or interact in mayor's maid i don't see any trigger dialogue from her,please enlighten my fucking slowass brain,HAHAHAHAHAHA lmao
After you have done all Eva's available stuff, talk to the maid at noon in the mayor's mansion. If that doesn't trigger, start a new game.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
how long untill next update you guys think?
Pupsi says:

I was able to uprade my computer with an additional 2080ti GPU. It's so much easier to render my scenes, since I can rely now on my GPU's to do all the work, without using my CPU at all.

I'm in the middle of the work on V0.6. Things are going quite well, especially with the upraded setup. I have no idea when the update will be finished. I am hoping to release something somewhere around the end of july and the beginning of august, but I will most likely just continue working on it until I'm happy with the end product.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will be here waiting for more scene's all i can do then hope for alot more sex mybe in the next update you will get to knock up more girls lol.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
To start with there are only 3 pics with the maid at each bed and in the kitchen in the mayors house. Then once your kid has grown up you can talk to her at noon in the kitchen to start her quest. The kid growing up is the trigger.

Firebird310

Jul 19, 2020
guys i dont know if this helps but I used prg maker cheat and made Julia give me bj for her stomach but I cheated her addiction to 100 and affection 25 that worked.

I'm trying to figure out the chicken and how to add someone to party before the witch mission

and I really really really got ride of that fucking chicken but don't know how.
which character was julia

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes