passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Help im stuck in prison

What should i do..
Quest said break out but i dont see any action in prison
what prison? the witch's castle? if that is the case, it is only necessary to go to where the box is in front of where vruk is stuck, he will move the box and will notice the cracked wall and then he will escape after having broken the already weak wall.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ferdyfachrur

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if i was to give a thought to the dev i would say have veric fuck one girl in front of the another then fuck that girl's at the same time one on his dick the other one on his face why they also make out.

Reactions: passenger2054

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Anyone else got the corona quarantine challenge done and got lvl 8 on the first day?

well, technically the 0th day, according to the in game calendar...

EDIT: So... is there any way to "Get" the female bandit?

Last edited:
Reactions: passenger2054

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone else got the corona quarantine challenge done and got lvl 8 on the first day?

well, technically the 0th day, according to the in game calendar...

EDIT: So... is there any way to "Get" the female bandit?
Yeah. Rince bats, buy potions, repeat. Once you get a sword it's easy going.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Unless you miss, which happens often enough if you spam them for levels. But yeah, both have their advantages...

By the way, how long does it take Emely to give birth? I feel like shes been preggo longer than her mother was...

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Unless you miss, which happens often enough if you spam them for levels. But yeah, both have their advantages...

By the way, how long does it take Emely to give birth? I feel like shes been preggo longer than her mother was...
She doesn't, at least not yet.

My question is, can you get both daughters hooked like Linda? I got both of them up to like 60+ on cum addiction, still not hooked like her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
for those who have not got this far spoiler's she has scene's give her candy she play's with the little one then she grow's then linda's duaghter tell's her about your dick then boom lol.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
for those who have not got this far spoiler's she has scene's give her candy she play's with the little one then she grow's then linda's duaghter tell's her about your dick then boom lol.
Yeah, and then everything after that is a super awkward

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
She doesn't, at least not yet.

My question is, can you get both daughters hooked like Linda? I got both of them up to like 60+ on cum addiction, still not hooked like her.
They are....but not like Linda. Pupsi's playing it fast and loose so Linda(and bandits) is the exception ATM. She is the only one to get mindfucked this way untill more is added to them and that's assuming he goes in that direction. It keeps it fresh so that not everyone "turns" into a bimboslave but are still under the gobbo cum influence.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Yeah, and then everything after that is a super awkward

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi
ypu need to go to sleep beside mum and daughter the same night she talks about goblins dick if you have sex with the daughter that night then all you will get is her saying hi all the time as you have missed the chance to have fun with her

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
ypu need to go to sleep beside mum and daughter the same night she talks about goblins dick if you have sex with the daughter that night then all you will get is her saying hi all the time as you have missed the chance to have fun with her
Well, that woulda been nice to know... also I didnt seem to get any option not to do that....?

Also is there any way to delete the already input "Relation" and replace it with daughter like it seems to be designed to do....?

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Well, that woulda been nice to know... also I didnt seem to get any option not to do that....?

Also is there any way to delete the already input "Relation" and replace it with daughter like it seems to be designed to do....?
looks like you will have to restart the game and yes when you are ask to name the girl put daughter in the box you should look below the name and you will see d------r the name of the girl is all ready given by the mother

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes