natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
need some help on trick Emely went to the forest in the east all times of the day there no 2nd encounter for me anywhere

supamonkey77

Jan 25, 2018
So can anybody tell me how to do the witch quest. When I try to enter her lair I get the message that I shouldn't and I'm level 5. Should I keep killing bats to get a higher level? Also there is a village of blue/purple things to the South east that has only one building that you can enter. When I enter it and click on the blue things and the gray one in the center, nothing happens. IS that planned for a future update? I've done everything else I think. Gave my daughter a candy from the mother. The elder daughter is prego. The younger daughter is doing naked yoga. I can visit the mayors daughter at night. I can visit the fruit seller at night and gave her a new outfit.

Can't figure the witch or that blue creature village out.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So can anybody tell me how to do the witch quest. When I try to enter her lair I get the message that I shouldn't and I'm level 5. Should I keep killing bats to get a higher level? Also there is a village of blue/purple things to the South east that has only one building that you can enter. When I enter it and click on the blue things and the gray one in the center, nothing happens. IS that planned for a future update? I've done everything else I think. Gave my daughter a candy from the mother. The elder daughter is prego. The younger daughter is doing naked yoga. I can visit the mayors daughter at night. I can visit the fruit seller at night and gave her a new outfit.

You should only need to be LvL 3. The village has a Gobbo on a throne you can talk to(once)in the lower left building(the only one with monsters) to get the Witch mission. Then go in through the hole at the top right area of the Witches map. Go through the "maze" dodge the one guy(save first) then go in the tower. If none of this works(check to see if you get the quest in your mission log) hit us up.

supamonkey77

Jan 25, 2018
You should only need to be LvL 3. The village has a Gobbo on a throne you can talk to(once)in the lower left building(the only one with monsters) to get the Witch mission. Then go in through the hole at the top right area of the Witches map. Go through the "maze" dodge the one guy(save first) then go in the tower. If none of this works(check to see if you get the quest in your mission log) hit us up.
I do have the quest the witch. It tells me to go to tower south of darkwell. I keep getting the message "I don't want to risk my life going back in there( I don't remember going there before) and it doesn't let me proceed. I'm level 6 now.

Also what about the mayor's maid, is there any content for her?

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
⌠ 6 ⌡
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what a wonderful update is coming, I was curious about who the elf could be ... is it the queen that the guards commented at the bar? it will be interesting a city full of pregnant women from vruk and the idea of vruk commanding everything, and I admit that I was a little confused because it has been a while since I played but this guard that is with Linda is looking like the mayor's daughter.

Last edited:

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Really nice, how far is the update away if i may ask? :)
this is the information that pupsi shared on his page on patreon:
I was able to uprade my computer with an additional 2080ti GPU. It's so much easier to render my scenes, since I can rely now on my GPU's to do all the work, without using my CPU at all.
I'm in the middle of the work on V0.6. Things are going quite well, especially with the upraded setup. I have no idea when the update will be finished. I am hoping to release something somewhere around the end of july and the beginning of august, but I will most likely just continue working on it until I'm happy with the end product.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
yes...this information on the pupsi page on patreon:

I was able to uprade my computer with an additional 2080ti GPU. It's so much easier to render my scenes, since I can rely now on my GPU's to do all the work, without using my CPU at all.

I'm in the middle of the work on V0.6. Things are going quite well, especially with the upraded setup. I have no idea when the update will be finished. I am hoping to release something somewhere around the end of july and the beginning of august, but I will most likely just continue working on it until I'm happy with the end product.
Awesome thx.

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Where is the maid's house? and does eva's storyline end because I finished fucking her in ass.
the house of the maid is next to the house of eva, yes the story of eva "ended" but as time goes by the new updates will bring stories for everyone ... did you see the pictures that pupsi posted?

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018

Look for the sewer drain to the upper left outside the witch's tower walls.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think there will be more with every girl just have to wait and see. to tell the truth you know every girl in this game will get the dick so lol.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes