KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Well, that woulda been nice to know... also I didnt seem to get any option not to do that....?

Also is there any way to delete the already input "Relation" and replace it with daughter like it seems to be designed to do....?
The option you choose is to 'Just go to sleep' when Laura is sleeping with Linda. Don't fuck Laura, don't stay up, just sleep. Elizabeth will come to you. Visit her the morning after.

Reactions: Midge

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
to be honest, 2 features would make this game a ton better...

wasd support or remapping hotkeys...

and a basic runthrough in Microsoft Word's spell and grammar checker...

EDIT:(Seemed silly to make another separate post right after my last one for this, so..)

Is there anything more you can currently do with the Mayor's Daughter than decorate her back at night and talk during the day?

Is there an option to do more with the daughter and the blonde shopkeeper than filling their mouths?

I want to know if I have finished the content available for the current release...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
to be honest, 2 features would make this game a ton better...

wasd support or remapping hotkeys...

and a basic runthrough in Microsoft Word's spell and grammar checker...

EDIT:(Seemed silly to make another separate post right after my last one for this, so..)

Is there anything more you can currently do with the Mayor's Daughter than decorate her back at night and talk during the day?

Is there an option to do more with the daughter and the blonde shopkeeper than filling their mouths?

I want to know if I have finished the content available for the current release...
this information was taken from the pupsi page on patreon:
I was able to uprade my computer with an additional 2080ti GPU. It's so much easier to render my scenes, since I can rely now on my GPU's to do all the work, without using my CPU at all.

I'm in the middle of the work on V0.6. Things are going quite well, especially with the upraded setup. I have no idea when the update will be finished. I am hoping to release something somewhere around the end of july and the beginning of august, but I will most likely just continue working on it until I'm happy with the end product.

i say to relax has more scenes with the mayor's daughter. pupsi even posted images of what we will see in the game.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
the following is entirely spoiler based questions, read only if you are done/dont care about spoilers

Ok, so so pink haired shopkeep, mayor's maid, and the witches are impossible to interact with sexually, bandit cannot be captured(why cell in basement if not for such purposes?), daughter and blonde shopkeep is oral only, and mayor's daughter is back decorations only?

Can Laura get preggo in this version and I've just had no luck, or is that not implemented yet?

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
the following is entirely spoiler based questions, read only if you are done/dont care about spoilers

Ok, so so pink haired shopkeep, mayor's maid, and the witches are impossible to interact with sexually, bandit cannot be captured(why cell in basement if not for such purposes?), daughter and blonde shopkeep is oral only, and mayor's daughter is back decorations only?

Can Laura get preggo in this version and I've just had no luck, or is that not implemented yet?

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

You can't mess with ANY store owners. You can "fuck" and play with the Maid. You can fuck Eva the cat/cart lady(i assume you mean her as the blond and not the armourer[who is a dude]). No preg for Laura. Use cum splash on the Bandits.
Damn beat me by a second.

• Hey there
Reactions: Octotwin

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Spoilers below:
Is there a third progression towards the sisterly witches scene?

Edit:

is checking up on Linda the only thing you can do at the Castle?

and are there any other games like this on here you recommend where you can not just grind girls, but also levels?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
from the way i see it could be wrong tho the witches all of them i think will fall victom to the dick if not there will be something to it lol

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
from the way i see it could be wrong tho the witches all of them i think will fall victom to the dick if not there will be something to it lol
I think that at some point in the future, Vruk will be able to win over the witch and the daughter, perhaps taking advantage of some moment when their guard is off, or even something similar to the breakfast that occurs throughout the game.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018

The first three are possible future additions, bandit is only so far now but may be captured in the future, the cell is a placeholder for a future event I bet, daughter line isnt finished yet, Eva (blonde shopkeeper) has an anal scene and line isnt finished yet. Mayor's daughter's line isn't finished yet. Laura cannot get pregnant yet, but in the future will.

This game is a WIP. If you fins something that seems it should be there, it probably WILL BE in the future. Pupsi is advancing different quest lines with each update and so moving the whole story further rather than totally completing one each time.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
This game is a WIP. If you fins something that seems it should be there, it probably WILL BE in the future. Pupsi is advancing different quest lines with each update and so moving the whole story further rather than totally completing one each time.
Yeah, I figured as much, I just wanted to know which ones i was actually done with yet, so I would know if I was caught up or not.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, I figured as much, I just wanted to know which ones i was actually done with yet, so I would know if I was caught up or not.
Gotya. Pupsi is working on the quest lists I believe. They will flesh out in the future. It can be confusing right now though I know.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Spoilers below:
Is there a third progression towards the sisterly witches scene?

Edit:

is checking up on Linda the only thing you can do at the Castle?

and are there any other games like this on here you recommend where you can not just grind girls, but also levels?
The witch sisters, not yet. Yes, there's nothing else at the castle at the moment.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was thinking if the dev want's to us this idea i am fine with that so here i go. how about you fight ciri cum spap here have your way with her then have her give her mother and triss his cum in a drink are somehow. that would be my mind set on that. but like i said the dev has his story in his head so even if that does not get used i still know there will be a great game to wiat for still.

Reactions: passenger2054

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
If I understood what you said right, it sounds like a decent idea(Except you forgot that the witch has two daughters, Triss most likely being the other one), do you mean the skill called cumsplash used in combat? Cause I kinda wanna see that used more too. its an intriguing mechanic that could be really cool.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
i was thinking if the dev want's to us this idea i am fine with that so here i go. how about you fight ciri cum spap here have your way with her then have her give her mother and triss his cum in a drink are somehow. that would be my mind set on that. but like i said the dev has his story in his head so even if that does not get used i still know there will be a great game to wiat for still.
Pupsi already has a Ciri arc working in this update he's getting ready to release. (v.06)

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes