Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
While thankfully pupsi doesn't post this game on patreon I do think he might have to start looking else where for new tip jar given how they are investigating what user post on other sites and telling to either take down or leave there site

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
see that's the probem with patrion if it cut's them out of making money then they do that. i am not tring to anger anyone here are the admind's but i have alway's hated that money grubbing crap of big company's. alway's tring to say that people can't do this if it take's away from them. sorry off topic but back now lol i also think there mad because this game is a gold mine and there scard that they will lose out. great game keep up the good work.

docoma

Jun 19, 2018
what happened to gettting rid the chicken looks like we all still have to wait one big long waiting game

seems we can get rid of the chicken but i tried Kicking the chicked all i got for that lost of hp down to 1

so no idea how piss the chicken away from the well

fixed got rid of chicken found its egg

iv been down well at night the girls gone no longer out side in day time not in home there image of her on bed with frienly goblin haha you know whos outide her father some bug taken girl out of the game
how did you find the egg?

Reactions: passenger2054

Shaggydoo87

Apr 27, 2020
too soon for that, the update will be in early august
Pupsi, You could tell us the exact Day and second it will be released right now and we will still be refreshing the page like rabid animals. Lol.

Take your time and looking forward to the update!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
So the story starts by by empathetic strong independent single mother letting an immigrant into their house only to end up being raped. I guess the author is Swedish.
fdsr.png

The author is laying it a little heavy on the allusions there and none of the visuals match whats actually happening in the story.
fd.png

oda29

Feb 3, 2019
Hello people! anyone know how to get this image? I already pregnant Emily, but this sequence does not happen at breakfast. Plz help

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
oda29 This scene currently doesn't trigger and is bugged. (said somewhere in this thread) it will be fixed next update (if all thing go as as planned). Tough luck, i love those little interaction between them when one get pregnant.

Reactions: oda29

youpla

May 9, 2017
oda29 This scene currently doesn't trigger and is bugged. (said somewhere in this thread) it will be fixed next update (if all thing go as as planned). Tough luck, i love those little interaction between them when one get pregnant.

Pupsi : As Emily is pregnant now, it's obvious for her that her mother was knocked up by Vruk. And equally, Linda knows that Emily is pregnant with Vruk's child.

I hope there will be some interaction between Linda & Emily discussing about these pregnancies. Linda could congratulate Emily and make her encounter her hidden daughter. She could also work on Linda's psyche (with Vruk's help) to make her realize how wonderful it is to give life to their master's babies, and she would encourage her being bred non-stop after she would give her first birth.

And finally, as the youngest daughter is the only one in the family who is still not pregnant, Vruk could be devilish : he could order Emily to convince Laura into being bred by Vruk. Emily would be forbidden to drink Vruk's sperm until she would accept and then succeed to do that. I'd like to see the most reluctant daughter in the family forced to do everything she can to transform her little sister into another breeding slut for Vruk... just for a drop of sperm ! ^^

And of course, once the three are pregnant, I hope that they would obviously discuss freely about their relationship with Vruk, as they would all know what is going on in the house.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I'd like to see more "begging" events. ATM only Linda will come to you at night to get your cum if you have been neglecting her by choosing to "sleep" too many times. It would be cool if others would be placed into that pool of events so that ANY NPC that is cum addicted could crawl into your bed and demand cum from you or accost you in the woods or an alley away from view.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well we will have to wait and see what the dev's going to do. pupsi does come here and i am sure that every aspect that get's put up here is taken in to the think tank. but then it is still there game so witch ever way that pupsi pick's i will still be here for this game becuase the dev has planed out what thy want to do.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
well we will have to wait and see what the dev's going to do. pupsi does come here and i am sure that every aspect that get's put up here is taken in to the think tank. but then it is still there game so witch ever way that pupsi pick's i will still be here for this game becuase the dev has planed out what thy want to do.
I know ;)
I was just floating the idea in general.

Reactions: passenger2054
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes