kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Where does each story end currently? So far I'm on the Maid, but she hasn't got pregnant yet, but it would be useful to know if that means all the other stories are finished?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think there will be more to there story's. hope to see some good stuff in this new update mybe more sex with all the lady's. i also hope the bandit chick has some more scene's don't get me wrong don't have problem's with anal scene's but hope all the girls get evey hole filled lol.

Reactions: passenger2054

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
So we got a confirmation of update expected to drop within a week, but when is Android port coming?

Controls already have a click to move setup built-in, all that's really left is implementing a back/menu command and having a way to compile for Android os's, unless I am missing something?

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
So we got a confirmation of update expected to drop within a week, but when is Android port coming?

Controls already have a click to move setup built-in, all that's really left is implementing a back/menu command and having a way to compile for Android os's, unless I am missing something?
I think that a few days after the launch we will have the android version.

Reactions: TheGuruMage

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Not bed rpg system is kinda grindy but ok, animation could be better though, plus for now there not really too much content to play although there is so much potential here - with almost no male characters on this site with any strength, ruthness, conviction or initiative its funny that you have play as goblin to have this or go hentai :D...

Shaggydoo87

Apr 27, 2020
Pupsi Any idea on when the update may come out? No rush, just tired of refreshing all day. Lol.

Hope all is well and that you are having an awesome day!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if then need help testing it i will lean a hand lol. not very good on spelling but i will give it a shot to test game's lol.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes