zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i am just going to wait for it to hit no need bugging the dev it will be out here soon.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Here's the new version 0.6:

!!!old save files won't work!!!

I provided a save which is at the point right after Linda gave birth.

Changelog:
- new events for Helena
- new events for Ciri
- some minor events with new characters
- reworked some older events
- some bug fixes
- new maps and older ones got improved
- new battle UI
- new battle machanics
- new lightsystem

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Here's the new version 0.6:
Mega

!!!old save files won't work!!!

I provided a save which is at the point right after Linda gave birth.

Changelog:
- new events for Helena
- new events for Ciri
- some minor events with new characters
- reworked some older events
- some bug fixes
- new maps and older ones got improved
- new battle UI
- new battle machanics
- new lightsystem
Noice. (y)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Its really great that new update come out but really cant developer fix thing with saves because again we need t ostart from linda gives birth and that means every other girls from begining

Reactions: blaqkthespian

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Nice to have an update but if i may it seems the journal system needs adjusting where they are updating and not behind (if im figuring it right.) Also not being able to use saves from the previous version is making progress Very Hard!

Last edited:
Reactions: blaqkthespian

AuthEuah

May 11, 2020
I think the problem with the save is not because the dev don't want to make our and their life easier, but they are renewing the map and game system with every update (e.g. the healing skill and the lightning skill from version 0.3, which disappeared in version 0.4 or was it from 0.2 to 0.3). The data from the old saves will probably be incompatible with the new system.
I actually play the game from the very beginning every time to see what did they change, it's always a nice surprise to see the changes of old gameplay.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
we play a goblin, who impregnates not goblins.. and there is an incest tag... do we get daughters and can fuck the daughters who will age to adulthood faster than normal?

on another note, there should be an "Ugly Bastard" tag.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Why do you need this whole RPGM style that is inconvenient, not practical, not interesting, and so on. Or why not give the choice of Renpy or RPGM
Why no choice, simply because it's two completely different engines and a lot of work.

I prefer RPGM over others because I feel like I'm playing a game and I'm in control. For certain styles of games it's far better and more practical than other engines.

Renpy is just next, next, next and boring as shit.

That said, I play a ton of renpy games and there are some great advantages to both engines and drawbacks to both.

I used to truly hate renpy with passion, but now i quiet like it, I still prefer rpgm for the freedom you get. walking around clicking on things and various people.

What i do hate now is people complaining about the engine a game is build on... Not anger at the poster, just anger and hate that these comments happen.

Anyway I was just poking fun at your comment.

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
thankfully not on Ren'py engine.

I've always got to poke at those who come into a RPG-m (the greatest engine ever) thread and moan it's not renpy.
Sure, RPG/m is a really good engine when the game is a real RPG however this game is not of course, as many other games that use this engine improperly. You don't have real freedom because most of the events are available only if you progress the story sequentially. So you can just run (almost ) everywhere but most of the time you can-t do anything if the eventa haven-t been activated.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Every time you probably have to start over. Same as the Summertime saga, so the interest disappears pretty suddenly. I could start waiting every tenth and then only update this game unless this game gets the Abandoned tag.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The bug with the broken pub stairs really annoys me so I created a fixed version:

I would like to just switch out the link on the front page with this one.

Thanks in advance to the uploader

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes