memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
is there a walkthrough for this game? i just downloaded this for the first time and trying to get it started but am stuck already. talked to everyone in town but theres no girls or anything or any sign of progression

Last edited:

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
After the new update I'm getting this flickering graphical artifact shown below. I get this artifact in RPGM games pretty often, but I've never managed to figure out why it happens. Pupsi What's the new lightning system that you're using?

artiifact.PNG

AuthEuah

May 11, 2020
There should be a quest that tells you to talk with Linda about Helen's trainig
If the quest dosen't appears,then try to talk with Helen first
Thank you very much, I now finished the maid mission, trained with Helena, got into the castle and changed the history book of the princess. I think I'm finished with the current version. Just one more question, Ciri's mission is still white and not green but I have her throat and sex option, am I missing something or is that mission not finishable yet?

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of A Goblin's Tale v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for those, whose game became a slideshow with the animated trees and layer graphics, i've added options to turn this off.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.06.2020 (now only the tree animation is disabled via options)
Hi, Can you please create Android port for 0.6.1 of a goblin's tale as well? It would be great.
Thanks

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
probably something went wrong with the unpacking of the file. Try using 7zip to unpack it. This will hopefully fix the issue.
I am having this same problem and trying this did not help any other thoughts it looks like a very fun game

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Are there any official walkthroughs or user made walkthroughs. Started the game when it first came out but haven’t played it since. I just want to get to the Ciri content

Amaran1998

Nov 14, 2019
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes