bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Damn, disappointing Ciri content. This weird ass suit makes her look like an amputee, not attractive at all. Plus, vruk already has a bunch of equipment in the cave and in his basement, why does he even need it?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hello all MX linux user here...i use to be able to play this game with just using wine and played without any problems
tried to play today and it wouldnt open sooooo decided to try and play it by opening with play on linux
and it spit out a bug report so going upload screen shot of said bug report...not sure what the problem is BUT i hope sometime in future updates that ill be able to play this game again as i enjoyed it alot

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
After the new update I'm getting this flickering graphical artifact shown below. I get this artifact in RPGM games pretty often, but I've never managed to figure out why it happens. Pupsi What's the new lightning system that you're using?

View attachment 762924
For anyone that might possibly have the same or a similar problem: It helped changing the graphics processor to the integrated graphics card in Nvidia Settings.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi, Can you please create Android port for 0.6.1 of a goblin's tale as well? It would be great.
Thanks
no. the 3 new added plugins don't work on android.
and since even the plugin creator doesn't give a fuck about usability on mobile devices, why should i do that?

Reactions: maruta

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
no. the 3 new added plugins don't work on android.
and since even the plugin creator doesn't give a fuck about usability on mobile devices, why should i do that?
Oh! Well I was not aware of such new developments. I simply asked on the basis of your last port.
Well you have a point. Thanks for the reply!

neinfnfenp

Jan 18, 2020
I have both the maid and Emely pregnant but there doesnt seem any further content then them getting knocked up, in other words: no birthing, correct? Also: Is there a way to get into the castle?

Thx in advance for any answer!

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I have both the maid and Emely pregnant but there doesnt seem any further content then them getting knocked up, in other words: no birthing, correct? Also: Is there a way to get into the castle?

Thx in advance for any answer!
You should alredy have birthed 1 child with the mom.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
But that spot is empty in the evening, Linda is lying on the bed in the evening. Do I need to finish some other mission before that is available?
There should be a quest that tells you to talk with Linda about Helen's trainig
If the quest dosen't appears,then try to talk with Helen first
I can't trigger anything with Helana, she never shows up outside again to talk to.

the last time I saw her outside was when she changed her hair.

you need to get the maid fired from her job first or else the new helena content won't trigger
The contract quest is not tirggering for me either so if that's required for Helana's quest I'm out of luck. :(

Reactions: Femtmd
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes