Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
I used to prefer Ren'Py over RPGM, because it runs well in any GNU/Linux system and compatibility is almost guaranteed. Most rpgm games crashed on me every once in a while (in the past). RPGM game quality improved over time or I just found better games, crashes are very rare now, nwjs makes them run well, everything is great.

So, now my feelings have reversed entirely. RPGM games are very often designed well and don't include as many endless auto-scenes with lots of exposition to read & watch through, nor lots of unnecessary walking, nor very slow combat mechanics. They usually have really well written stories (I love Claire's Quest). Ren'Py on the other hand is riddled with "VNs" which are incredibly boring compared to a proper game.

This game however, has this super weird development cycle of constantly re-doing the beginning and I experience worse performance with every iteration. I have a beast of a laptop, really, and this game has severe slow downs when trees branches are flapping in the wind (at least in v 0.5). There is also the issue of very repetitive gameplay where you have to trigger the same scene many times to grind up stats. So, it's not the very best example of what is good in RPGM. I would also love to see the daughters and incest gone (I will never understand the appeal).

It's probably the last version I try out, but the game has a few good ideas and definitely isn't terrible at all.

AuthEuah

May 11, 2020
Anyone found out what the new Helena scene is? Except she disappeared from near the house in the afternoon.

AuthEuah

May 11, 2020
Well, I just used the rpgmsaveeditor and checked the variables, apparently I'm missing a lot content. There seems to be some content with the maid in the mayor's house, but all I can see is the images of her in various rooms but I can never interact with her. I think I need a walkthrough for the game even though I've been playing it since version 0.2.:oops:

Sep 19, 2018
But that spot is empty in the evening, Linda is lying on the bed in the evening. Do I need to finish some other mission before that is available?
There should be a quest that tells you to talk with Linda about Helen's trainig
If the quest dosen't appears,then try to talk with Helen first

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
But that spot is empty in the evening, Linda is lying on the bed in the evening. Do I need to finish some other mission before that is available?
you need to get the maid fired from her job first or else the new helena content won't trigger

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes