_Darkwood_

Jan 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "FullStick224, gönderi: 3965970, üye: 1374586"]
Kaydet çalışmıyor. Çalışmak için muhtemelen yapılandırma ve global kaydetme dosyasını da yüklemeniz gerekir.
[/ALINTI]

sorry bro , my fault

no one here

May 15, 2017
has anyone got a save with everything from last version done i loaded up the save this update provides but some of the quests i finished last version need to be done again and ciri is already tied up

Last edited:

tyronegt3

Dec 30, 2017
the game wont open for me i keep getting this

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

i dont know what to do pls help

Last edited:

youpla

May 9, 2017
Well... No new pregnancy, no new birth, and no new events within the family. Corruption of Laura and her pregnancy was the thing I was hoping the most.
I must say I am a bit disappointed with this update. :(

I'll wait for the next one with a gleam of hope though...As I didn't play The Witcher, I really don't care about Ciri. I'm more into the corruption of the main three girls.
Maybe it's just my tastes ?

Reactions: Darrel Caper

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
where can you find the mayors daughter got ciri and how do you meet the queen and am i the only one that the game jumps every 2 days after you leave the castle

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
1) How do I start training ciri? I captured her put I don't see her in the basement at any time.
2)How do I trigger quests for the maid?
3)Is there supposed to more content besides bj for eva during evening with the hole in the wall?
4) I gave elisabeth candy but is there any other quest for her? I read somewhere here that you have to compelete everything fro esliabeth to trigger maid quest

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well this update disappoints. All my saves disappear. All quests have to be redone even though in journal they show in green.
Even though I chose to include daughter to sleep with us, it still shows Vruk and mother only.

afdjuicy

Jun 5, 2017
1) How do I start training ciri? I captured her put I don't see her in the basement at any time.
2)How do I trigger quests for the maid?
3)Is there supposed to more content besides bj for eva during evening with the hole in the wall?
4) I gave elisabeth candy but is there any other quest for her? I read somewhere here that you have to compelete everything fro esliabeth to trigger maid quest
how did you capture ciri ?

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Well this update disappoints. All my saves disappear. All quests have to be redone even though in journal they show in green.
Even though I chose to include daughter to sleep with us, it still shows Vruk and mother only.
most likely because you used an old safe. you have to start a new game or use the safe pupsi provided with the new version of the game.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
What's new in this update? I don't notice anything other than Ciri Quest and that's it. Did I miss something or is it really that?
also the majors daughter has some new content, you can go to the queen and princess in the castle, however it's not much and you can fuck your daughter. that's i guess all the new stuff content wise but then there is also the new combat ui, lighting and the new map with some scenes with linda and laura and the flying dicks.
some more grind to gear linda and laura but it's not really needed yet.

Reactions: State Briga
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes