randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Maid you can talk to at miday in the kitchen after you've spoken to Elizabeth when she's grown up.

Ciri, you have to visit in the morning to feed her.
Sorry I should have been more specific with her I meant Laura (can't get past the bj on the afternoon) and I've already got the maid pregnat but I cant finish Ciri's training the only options I have is either train her throat or fuck (maybe I just neet to train her throat more but idk).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Sorry I should have been more specific with her I meant Laura (can't get past the bj on the afternoon) and I've already got the maid pregnat but I cant finish Ciri's training the only options I have is either train her throat or fuck (maybe I just neet to train her throat more but idk).
I suspect that is the end of both for now.

I saw a previous post somewhere from the dev I think, saying Ciri ends when you can fuck her.

Of course it would be nice if the quest log reflected that, but it is what it is.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I suspect that is the end of both for now.

I saw a previous post somewhere from the dev I think, saying Ciri ends when you can fuck her.

Of course it would be nice if the quest log reflected that, but it is what it is.
Also (sorry for being annoying) what should I do with Emely? I can't do anything with her in her room.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Also (sorry for being annoying) what should I do with Emely? I can't do anything with her in her room.
I don't think there is anything new for her in this update.

I don't like her so didn't try much, but I don't see anything about it in the update notes.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I don't think there is anything new for her in this update.

I don't like her so didn't try much, but I don't see anything about it in the update notes.
Oh ok I was asking because some post back someone said that he got Emely pregnant.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Oh ok I was asking because some post back someone said that he got Emely pregnant.
You can get her pregnant, so there is more for you to discover in her story. I would like to see a better quest log system, which tells you when you have completed all the content for a character or even an entire update. It's not always clear in my opinion.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I was able to get her pregnant in my previous game- before the most recent update wiped out my saves. I don't remember the exact trigger, but it was after I got her in the basement dungeon. Can you get Laura preggers in this current version? I also have not gotten the scene with Laura and Elizabeth together.

I agree that the quest system certainly could be better. First, although it tells you WHAT is needed to be done, it doesn't tell you HOW- even when you're given the information at the time. Apparently when you complete the quest, the text turns green, but this seems to take place when you finish the ENTIRE quest, not each event. It's not clear if you're actually USING items, unless it's a potion or something you're giving to someone.

Also, there's a glitch during many of the sex scenes. When it's switching to another scene, there is often a flash back to the map screen.

Last edited:
May 27, 2020
After you finish your quest with Helena by training her, if you go to the castle anytime ( morning to afternoon not after ), Linda and Helena will be guards and will let you in the castle, therefore leading to one scene with the queen and the princess ( only a small talk).

Edit: Not sure what do you need to do in order to be let in the castle but if you completed Helena's and she still don't show up as guard try completing all the other quests first

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
My daughter (Elizabeth) disappeared after i gave her some candy. Where is she? Will she come back?
She'll disappear for awhile without any notice and eventually reappear grown up. I don't know what the trigger is- it may be just a timing event.

Possible glitch: I got a scene (from the most recent save) with TWO Elizabeths in the basement- one asking me for candy, the other one in a bed that I could not interact with.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
how to unlock emily quest ?
The quest is "Emely's [sic] downfall". I don't know the exact trigger, but at some point, you'll get an option to spy on her being attacked by the Dickdragons again. Following that, you'll be able to train her in the basement dungeon.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
The quest is "Emely's [sic] downfall". I don't know the exact trigger, but at some point, you'll get an option to spy on her being attacked by the Dickdragons again. Following that, you'll be able to train her in the basement dungeon.
its after you kill the bat king and talk to the bloke at the mill

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Is there any chance you can get an Android compiler plugin for your development studio pupsi, and if so, would we be able to help you get it?

Mar 27, 2019
Is there a walkthrough or a help button in the game ? I always check for a walkthrough before playing any game... I try and read the most recent posts on games that I may try . I don't like games that have only the basics done I like content not just basic things like a workable menu save and load things I like story cut scenes back story things like that most games don't give the back story ... I really hate games that are just basic or have only one hour of story or game play... if I wanted that kind of game I could just look in the google store for some kind of game that may or may not have what I am looking for...

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
how do you get eve pregnant. i fucked her in the ass about 7 times know
as far as I know you don't make her pregnant (the woman you live with recovering the cat), but you leave the housekeeper of the mayor pregnant, Linda's eldest daughter also pregnant ... I support the game, because it is interesting and it's evolving little by little. For a moment I thought it would be possible to get Linda's youngest daughter and the mayor's daughter pregnant, but it isn't. The thing is evolving well and it will be a very interesting harem ....

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
how do you get eve pregnant. i fucked her in the ass about 7 times know
Well, first of all, you don't get ANYONE pregnant by anal sex. That just show how piss-poor the Public School Educational System is...

Update: I've been reminded of a loophole in that statement. Most vertebrates, including fish, reptiles, birds, etc. only have one hole which does "double-duty" for waste elimination & reproduction, which is called the cloaca; so technically only marsupial and placental mammals have anuses/assholes. However, since humans are placental mammals and we certainly DO have arseholes, that's an irrelevant technically.

Last edited:

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Pupsi I couldnt start the new Vers. with the "khas Plugin" at all, so i just used the js folder from version0.5 which also worked.

Also i would like to ask if there will be an Option in the future to turn every little "effect" off. Since some parts of the map are so laggy etc. ( Since my gpu burned on my laptop, and the cpu somehow cant handle it)

Great update as always keep up the good work !

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes