hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
How do I get to the point where I can train Helena. I can visit her at night. The maid is already pregnant and I have Ciri in her room below the house.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is that future tense, as in you will have access to do that in a future update? Because i didn't get that far, and thought i was at the end of content...
That's in this one.
How do I get to the point where I can train Helena. I can visit her at night. The maid is already pregnant and I have Ciri in her room below the house.
Check at the back of her house outside from noon to evening, she will be sitting on a bench. You just need to do the maid stuff first.

Mar 27, 2019
does anybody have some type of guide ? I saw the last 5 pages on the form here and was wondering if there is a guide... one the last few pages people needed help some were helped some not ... I think a guide would help out more than just asking about certain things in the game...

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
That's in this one.

Check at the back of her house outside from noon to evening, she will be sitting on a bench. You just need to do the maid stuff first.
Ahhhh! thank you, i had missed that!

Still no content for daughter in basement though, right?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Still no content for daughter in basement though, right?
You can break and impregnate her, get her a new outfit and set her free, with a new scene on the bookshelf on evenings and changes to the breakfast and night scenes, then it ends.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
You can break and impregnate her, get her a new outfit and set her free, with a new scene on the bookshelf on evenings and changes to the breakfast and night scenes, then it ends.

Ooof, i'm stuck there then... I gave candy, bought her the dress, saw the conversation in the upstairs bedroom, but now all i get is high daddy during the day, or let her sleep at night.

Never appears at the bookcase, still Emily in the evenings, and Laura during the day.

I got Ciri, put her in some bondage device, but she's no longer in the basement, no idea where she went... May have screwed something up by doing it out of order.

Last edited:

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
Either this game is really grindy or I'm missing what I should be doing
The mother is pregnant, older daughter has stomach pains and has had one in with bats but I don't seem to be able to do anything else, younger daughter is yogaing and getting tricked in the evenings, Ciri I only seem to be able to get the Triss scene, apple seller I've just cut a hole in the wall.
It's day 20 and the two daughters corruption level is 28. Am I missing something? Or is it just a matter of grinding on?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Either this game is really grindy or I'm missing what I should be doing
The mother is pregnant, older daughter has stomach pains and has had one in with bats but I don't seem to be able to do anything else, younger daughter is yogaing and getting tricked in the evenings, Ciri I only seem to be able to get the Triss scene, apple seller I've just cut a hole in the wall.
It's day 20 and the two daughters corruption level is 28. Am I missing something? Or is it just a matter of grinding on?
From the situations that you list, the only one that I know is proactive is the Eva one. After you've drilled the hole n the wall, visit the hole in the Evening (it only works THEN) and the event should advance. The others that you mention seem to be a matter of timing- let time pass, and they should develop. Check the Quest Journal and you should get info at least on the progression of things.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I have one or two suggestions as i really enjoy the game and content. Okay what is a little confusing is that Linda become a slave with one or two feeds which is awesome. The other though is continuous grind and they are not really getting hooked on the cum. Can i suggest maybe that they get hooked and the MC slowly chance them into his breeding whores, maybe decrease the chances to get pregnant? Then Ciri the pet awesome but don't you think the pet needs a tail and ears? Just a thought. Can we get Linda pregnant again please and also the other two daughters? I understand developing the game content takes alot of time and appreciate the effort. Thanks
I agree with the addiction confusion. While it makes sense that there would be different levels of resistance to the goblincum, Linda is the ONLY one that I've seen that quickly gets hooked and becomes a WILLING minion/slave. It seems like there would be some others at last in the middle between the two extremes.

In his situation, MC needs as many allies as he can get, not unwilling junkies that hang around just because they need their next fix. That's why getting the maid maid fired before corrupting her was just plain STUPID. She was a perfect spy/ally in her position. Corrupt her, and you have an in to one of your most active enemies. As it is, that was just thrown away for yet ANOTHER sleep sex scene. Ho-hum...

As for outfits, the pet costume may be cute for an hour or so (at least if you're not the person wearing it), but several days? She's going to loose her extremities due to cut off circulation & muscle atrophy. Also, just TRY to sleep in armor- even bikini chainmail.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Ooof, i'm stuck there then... I gave candy, bought her the dress, saw the conversation in the upstairs bedroom, but now all i get is high daddy during the day, or let her sleep at night.

Never appears at the bookcase, still Emily in the evenings, and Laura during the day.
Sorry, I misunderstood your question. I thought "basement daughter" meant Emily. Elizabeth (I think that's her name) will try blowing you during the night, then you'll be able to talk to her the next day and then get a blowjob whenever or fuck her late at night. I'm not sure what's the trigger for the sleeping blowjob, but I know it triggered when Vruk went to sleep in the Evening with Laura sharing the bed.

I'm interested in how you got Ciri out of the basement though, you just fucked her a bunch of times and she just vanished?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Sorry, I misunderstood your question. I thought "basement daughter" meant Emily. Elizabeth (I think that's her name) will try blowing you during the night, then you'll be able to talk to her the next day and then get a blowjob whenever or fuck her late at night. I'm not sure what's the trigger for the sleeping blowjob, but I know it triggered when Vruk went to sleep in the Evening with Laura sharing the bed.

I'm interested in how you got Ciri out of the basement though, you just fucked her a bunch of times and she just vanished?
Wow, spot on, thats the trigger i had missed, had not just slept with both girls in bed... Still no idea where Ciri went after i put her int he bondage gear though.

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
A Goblin's Tale [v0.6.1] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
well i cant seem to progress laura or emely. ive done the yoga scenes and only have options to repeat, and i cant find what to do with emely after the first bat scene.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
well i cant seem to progress laura or emely. ive done the yoga scenes and only have options to repeat, and i cant find what to do with emely after the first bat scene.
You have to follow the main story path, ALOT of events trigger from the birth/growing up of your child with Linda(as is mentioned in the journal).

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
For everyone who's asking here is a guide to the current(v6) event trigger points and who is linked to them. Point noobs here.
All quests have a "repeat" aspect as in just keep going back and doing it at the same time each day till it changes or a time component ie wait several days before something happens. Most of the quests can be done by talking to someone then following the event chain in the quest journal but a few need very specific things to occur that aren't obvious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is stuff all over the place. Throw jizz at the bandits in the bandit forest, check out the pub and talk to the bar tender.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
OK, having spent about 24 hours playing this game till day 87, trying to find all the content, regularly tabbing back and forth to search this thread, i can sum this up in one GIF.
Burt.gif

This is a fantastic game, and i really enjoyed the art, the genre, and the playstyle.

That said, the Quest journal is woefully inadequate, and triggers for events, or the *need* to trigger events is hidden so deeply in the sandbox, you don't even know you are supposed to be looking for them.

Examples:
Had no idea i should even go west to look for Ciri Again.
Once Ciri was captured, and put into the basement,she disappeared... Still no idea where i should go to find her.
Having to do a regular sleep, in bed with both Laura and Linda, to advance the daughter plot, was totally hidden.
The need to speak with the Maid in the kitchen, after having spoken with her there a dozen times, to no response, was again, hidden.
I spent about 40 days trying to Linda pregnant again, because the game said having her give birth ASAP was important, so you could get her pregnant again ASAP...

The Quest Log either needs to be updated to include the information, or the game needs a wiki, if its going to remain that sandboxed.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes