hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
its after you kill the bat king and talk to the bloke at the mill
Yeah, but that's not the trigger. This most recent time, there was quite some time after I completed the Batking Quest. The major things that I did the day before the Emely Quest appeared was feeding Ciri, MORE naked yoga with Laura sucking me off and the first glory hole event with Eva. I had not captured Ciri in my previous game when I got the Emely Quest.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I believe that there will be more development in the story of the princess and queen being corrupted by the goblin, but who knows, it may also increase the stories of all the other characters so that there are more and more interesting scenes, perhaps even impregnating Linda's daughter, the daughter of the mayor (which is still a little early, her story started to develop now), Eva (we live after the cat) and maybe even a different breakfast scene in which now with emely out of the basement, she sees vruk giving Laura an extra dose of milk and she gets jealous or something and asks for the extra dose too and that ends up with sex between them.

JBGoode93

Jun 2, 2020
I actually like the new blowjob scene with Laura at the evening in her room. (actually I can't wait for more of her) lol

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
This game desperately needs a walkthrough or guide. I don't know how to progress with most characters, or even if there's anything to progress to.
Is it possible to train Ciri or her questline ends after you get to fuck her? How to progress with Emely?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
This game desperately needs a walkthrough or guide. I don't know how to progress with most characters, or even if there's anything to progress to.
Is it possible to train Ciri or her questline ends after you get to fuck her? How to progress with Emely?
Idk know what to do with Ciri eithir with Eme after a while I found her in the bat forest (try every time of the day) and after a scene with a dickdragon(the second one) you can drag her to the basement.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Idk know what to do with Ciri eithir with Eme after a while I found her in the bat forest (try every time of the day) and after a scene with a dickdragon(the second one) you can drag her to the basement.
Got it, thank you! Now I just need to know about all the other characters in the game. I can't tell if I've finished all the quests, the only message that explicitly tells that further content is still not in the game is the one you get in the Princess room, but repeating the scenes available so far doesn't seem to advance anything.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I have one or two suggestions as i really enjoy the game and content. Okay what is a little confusing is that Linda become a slave with one or two feeds which is awesome. The other though is continuous grind and they are not really getting hooked on the cum. Can i suggest maybe that they get hooked and the MC slowly chance them into his breeding whores, maybe decrease the chances to get pregnant? Then Ciri the pet awesome but don't you think the pet needs a tail and ears? Just a thought. Can we get Linda pregnant again please and also the other two daughters? I understand developing the game content takes alot of time and appreciate the effort. Thanks

Reactions: hentai charley

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Got it, thank you! Now I just need to know about all the other characters in the game. I can't tell if I've finished all the quests, the only message that explicitly tells that further content is still not in the game is the one you get in the Princess room, but repeating the scenes available so far doesn't seem to advance anything.
I don't even know how to get to the princess xD

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I don't even know how to get to the princess xD
after helena the mayor's daughter is trained by linda and vruk manages to corrupt her, you will have access to the castle at noon, time that the two will be together there. you visit the castle twice just in this update, the first time you meet the queen and her daughter, the second time you go in the late afternoon, to access the princess's room and change the excerpt from the book that speaks ill of the goblins, to a that speaks very well so that in the future you can corrupt both.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
As much as I like the game, I expected more from this update. Either the birth of Emely's daughter or Laura's pregnacy. I like Helena for sure so I hope there's more scenes for her next update.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
after helena the mayor's daughter is trained by linda and vruk manages to corrupt her, you will have access to the castle at noon, time that the two will be together there. you visit the castle twice just in this update, the first time you meet the queen and her daughter, the second time you go in the late afternoon, to access the princess's room and change the excerpt from the book that speaks ill of the goblins, to a that speaks very well so that in the future you can corrupt both.
Is that future tense, as in you will have access to do that in a future update? Because i didn't get that far, and thought i was at the end of content...

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes