asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
not at the moment .. the only new information is what pupsi had already published here, new images that will be seen in the new version and that will be released in early August.
I was talking about the development news he posted today on his patreon.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Any tips on how to improve performance when running this through Lutris/Wine on Linux?

The game works (as far as I can tell) but I only have 6-7 fps in the center of town and 2-3 fps in the western forest. On the other hand I have 30-ish fps in the eastern forest and 60 fps indoors or around the castle, looking at the differences between those areas it seems to me that the more of those animated & foggy trees there are, the less fps I get.

I've tried a bunch of different runners and tweaking a few settings without noticing any major differences but still hoping someone might have an idea of something that might improve performance since by the time the game gets down to 3fps it almost stopped processing input which makes it rather hard to play :)

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
that's sweet. one of the games that are very high on my "can't wait for the update" list lol
Same. I'm usually not much into RPGM and the MC is nearly a potato but the game is simple, refreshing, the renders are great, you can see the upgrades everytime from earlier build. Sometime a bit too rapey for my taste but overall, solid.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Same. I'm usually not much into RPGM and the MC is nearly a potato but the game is simple, refreshing, the renders are great, you can see the upgrades everytime from earlier build. Sometime a bit too rapey for my taste but overall, solid.
actually i enjoy a lot of rpgm games far more than renpy for example. sure the engine has some limits if it gets to a scale like pq but i just enjoy games with some actual quests and things to do more than reading text for hours on end. i mean yeah there are also great vn's out there but having both, an interesting story, good renders and actually fun quests and puzzles and such makes the game more enjoyable for me.

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
Any tips on how to improve performance when running this through Lutris/Wine on Linux?

The game works (as far as I can tell) but I only have 6-7 fps in the center of town and 2-3 fps in the western forest. On the other hand I have 30-ish fps in the eastern forest and 60 fps indoors or around the castle, looking at the differences between those areas it seems to me that the more of those animated & foggy trees there are, the less fps I get.

I've tried a bunch of different runners and tweaking a few settings without noticing any major differences but still hoping someone might have an idea of something that might improve performance since by the time the game gets down to 3fps it almost stopped processing input which makes it rather hard to play :)
I have the same problem and think there are to many graphics implemented in the game. (The version before was okay)

I started to play the game in VMWare-WIN7

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The new update is now being tested, so it will probably go public in the coming week.
Make sure that no cg goes missing when running 0.6 . The earlier version had two CGs that didn't show up in game.
Thanks.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
when this new version come's out hope for alot of sex and nocking up more wemon lol. got to make the hord strong lol.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes