bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
Bug (version 0.5): On the same day of bringing Linda home and after feeding her daughters, (so noon now), no one is guarding their buildings, this includes the mayors house. When you enter the mayors house (not having done chicken route) it instant lock/freezed inside house entrance. Right click did not bring up any menus although you could hear it's audible interface.

Note this was on new campaign. Also note, the only edit to the save file performed was money.

After closing the game and re-running from the save outside the door the issue did not repeat. Either way ... I don't think I'm supposed to be allowed into the mayor's house before the chicken route if memory serves correctly.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm having a weird problem. I last played version 0.3 with no problems, now trying to run 0.5. The on-screen text will not display properly. It's all garbled and unreadable (appears to be cut off from the top on certain characters?). I mean almost all the on-screen text, even in the options menu as well as the text boxes during play. Did it change to an unusual font that I don't have installed or something? Any ideas?
EDIT: I already tried deleting, re-downloading, and re-installing in case it was just a fluke, but no help there
For whatever reason, the main game menu is okay, but the sub-screens are affected (see samples)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
where dose emily go after you get her prenanat
good question ... it would be interesting to know where the characters are when they are not in the common place that we always find him. History is evolving more and more and soon many new situations will happen. We have to wait until the new updates come and fix the bugs, for the conversation at the bar, vruk will soon be inside the castle. The Queen's story will also be developed.

• Wow
Reactions: SV_PO

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
What's new in 0.5?
SPOILERS!!!
scenes with eva the one that the vruk will rescue the cat, scenes with the housekeeper of the mayor, scenes with emely after she becomes pregnant (there would normally be the scene of the revelation of the pregnancy of emely during breakfast and her sister enough surprise but there was some problem the scene doesn’t happen i think it will be fixed in the next version) and scenes with the vruk’s daughter when she’s an adult.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
sorry man this is demo and im not a nit picker but thought should know at least in my game

first when u start game at least mind all the ladys were in my party till i talked to inn guy.

when you find lady they just invite you in but the next day when ur outside says she says she won't trust you till u kill somtin

so i think quests are out of order or something cause at breatest she tells you five but daughter tells u three

stoped playing after that cause don't wanna trash your game. its a demo so if anyone else notices something they'll let you know.

I do like like it and it does have potential. wish u well ill try again next update
wow you made it alot farther then i have so far all ive met is people that hate me and i cant even win when i kicked a chicken lol
wish there was some sort of a walkthrough or something ...im excited to try and play but not getting to far
dont even know how to get gold so can gear shop,etc

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
wow you made it alot farther then i have so far all ive met is people that hate me and i cant even win when i kicked a chicken lol
wish there was some sort of a walkthrough or something ...im excited to try and play but not getting to far
dont even know how to get gold so can gear shop,etc
that was like after the first update but here's what i know haven't played in a while

first thing you want to do is go into the house in the kinda mid east conner

then after you pick up quest go to forest area just outside house and kill five guys then go back

next you fall asked get quest to go help daughter after you kill 5 more bats she betrays you

then this is very important at night you go to bedroom down stars and force the mom to give you bj

after you get kicked out of house you have to go to first on west side and find secret cave in that forest and unlock goblin cave or whatever.

then every day for there days visit the tower in the afternoon util she tries to chase you.
don't let her see you or its game over

after third day let her see you and chase you but don't let her catch or its game over.

when you get her close to gave she passes out and next part is self-evident cause the game tells you what to do.

after that next day triggered a some around event. as of last time i played you cant do anything just run away because if you try to fight instant game over.

after you get her pregnant she invites you back home where you can start training the other two daughter but i haven't figured out how to complete the process cause last time i played i only got as far as she accident gave you blowjob and the ash whole sister who betrayed me couldn't figure out how to corrupt her nothing happend.

at Lvl 7 can go into forest buy house then go south and unlock witches quest and when i tried that was a bit rough when you find the way in you have to avoid getting hit by whatever those things are in made or its game over

then hen you enter your immediate captured you somehow get free i forget how but came tells your not ready for this come back later.

that's all i remember from memory. some of this may updated or a bit different but this is what i remidy you last time was update 2 or 3 i think. which everyone one had the witches base no longer has game over one.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
there should be a guide or walktrough of this game …. got the mom pregnant and made the younger one sleep with us in bed..

Is there any way to get the eldest daughter more into us or not yet ?

And how come I cant find the baby ?

And also the mom said they have a new visiter coming but haven't seen it

Anyone able to help ?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
there should be a guide or walktrough of this game …. got the mom pregnant and made the younger one sleep with us in bed..

Is there any way to get the eldest daughter more into us or not yet ?

And how come I cant find the baby ?

And also the mom said they have a new visiter coming but haven't seen it

Anyone able to help ?
The triggers in this game are very cryptic to me. There was even an occasion where I had to go back to a previous save, and I still didn't know how to get some of the things I had to do over. I think it's because they are not independent paths. Sometimes, to progress with one character, you have to reach a certain point in an unrelated story arc with a different character. So, the best way to progress overall is to "spread the love around" and not focus too much on one character at a time.

The Eldest: If you keep checking for her in the forest to the right of town, she will eventually have two incidents for you to spy on. Things move along very rapidly after the second one. I believe you have to help the guy who owns the mill first, but I don't know what triggers him to give you the quest.

The baby: Yeah, you see her as "young teen" (not THAT young, honestly), and then when she is "an adult" (18, I guess?), but in between, she basically does not exist. If she's not in her room, then you just have to wait (or possibly trigger some unrelated event, hard to be sure).

That's pretty much the secret to the whole game: when you get stuck on one character, pay more attention to other characters.

On an unrelated note. I got really excited when I realized that all my hard work collecting wood for that guy to build a boat was actually doing something. I could actually SEE the boat building progress, and I started to think, "Oh, cool, maybe when he's done building his boat, he'll let me borrow it to do something fun!" Then he finished it. Then it disappeared. Then he started ask for more wood to build another boat! It's madness, I tell you! MADNESS!

EDIT: No, seriously, as frustrating as it is to get some of the sex events in the game to trigger, my obsession now is that I really, REALLY want to use that boat eventually in some future update. The hell if I'm gonna go through all the trouble of collecting all the wood for an entire boat and then not get to use it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So I made the eldest pregnant

I made the youngest sleep with the mom and me

and got a bj from the girl u made with the mom

also made the house maid from the mayor pregnant

and I escaped the witch lair

Is that the end of the content so far ?

and can u sex that girl u made with the mom or is that not implemented yet ?

would be nice if the game told u if u reached the end of current build

johnfisher1020

Jul 1, 2020
I made a guide for this game, it's coverr 95% of the game i guess.
Sorry for the broken english.

I am stuck. I have the contracts for the maid. Where am i supposed to click? is it on the door of the house? He says its locked. So, where? and for Eva i check her house in the evening for the quest to pop and nothing happens, Where do i click for that? Thank you

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
that was like after the first update but here's what i know haven't played in a while

first thing you want to do is go into the house in the kinda mid east conner

then after you pick up quest go to forest area just outside house and kill five guys then go back

next you fall asked get quest to go help daughter after you kill 5 more bats she betrays you

then this is very important at night you go to bedroom down stars and force the mom to give you bj

after you get kicked out of house you have to go to first on west side and find secret cave in that forest and unlock goblin cave or whatever.

then every day for there days visit the tower in the afternoon util she tries to chase you.
don't let her see you or its game over

after third day let her see you and chase you but don't let her catch or its game over.

when you get her close to gave she passes out and next part is self-evident cause the game tells you what to do.

after that next day triggered a some around event. as of last time i played you cant do anything just run away because if you try to fight instant game over.

after you get her pregnant she invites you back home where you can start training the other two daughter but i haven't figured out how to complete the process cause last time i played i only got as far as she accident gave you blowjob and the ash whole sister who betrayed me couldn't figure out how to corrupt her nothing happend.

at Lvl 7 can go into forest buy house then go south and unlock witches quest and when i tried that was a bit rough when you find the way in you have to avoid getting hit by whatever those things are in made or its game over

then hen you enter your immediate captured you somehow get free i forget how but came tells your not ready for this come back later.

that's all i remember from memory. some of this may updated or a bit different but this is what i remidy you last time was update 2 or 3 i think. which everyone one had the witches base no longer has game over one.
cool thanks for the reply ....i really really wanna try and get the hang of this game ...i had a heck of a time just getting the game to work ...i run a linux box most games i just use wine and i was about to give up until i done some researching and discovered another program that runs along side of wine "play on linux" and the game worked great
and then of course once i got it going i was like uhhhh how do i play LOL.
thanks for the tips i really do appreciate it

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
I had a tad of a difficult time understanding how to progress at the beginnning because I wanted to delay getting Linda pregnant (thought her family might be tipped off by that but I shouldn't have been worried). Turns out the game quests serves pretty much has a guide for "do that next" although you have to find the controls to get to the quest screen (you can use "x" by the way). All in all the game has a concept I really like and shows potential. I was a bit put off by Ciri and Triss's appearance but maybe that's just me. I just don't fap to regular games no matter how much mature content it has so... yeah I find it "off putting". Guess I'll just try to avoid them if I can.

Reactions: Midge

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Is there anything you can do with your daughter from Linda?
Also, does Emily give birth? She's pregnant for me for what feels like forever already.

EDIT: Also I'm assuming you can't get Laura pregnant?

Reactions: passenger2054
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes