OminousOmega

Jan 23, 2019
so only shitty animated cg and 4 new scenes wow, but the promise of recreating his clan sounds interesting

Last edited:

Enshin

Jul 29, 2017
How do you trigger literally any of the events outside of the one with Emly in the recent update lol. I've legit clicked just about everything and talked to everyone and the only thing that's new is Emly has a new outfit.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
she says fuck off when i talk to her in her room when her stomach hurts and you say, its going to be hard to trick her
increase the levels of dependency, and then look for her after breakfast, you will see her hunting monsters, talk to her and then watch her from afar (a bright spot will appear) then that scene of her with the attacking monsters will repeat but this time vruk will take advantage and take her to the basement.

Dec 21, 2019
she says fuck off when i talk to her in her room when her stomach hurts and you say, its going to be hard to trick her
It's not the same as it was with Laura. You have to find Emely in the forest to the east, sometime during the day I don't remember the exact time, and watch a 2nd scene between her and those flying dick creatures. Then the game guides you through several scenes which I won't spoil. That's how you progress with her.

where is the maid's house?
Right next to Eva's house, to the left. To get the maid stuff rolling you talk to her in the mayors house once during the day, bust in at night to look at her work contract, then start going to her house at night to get her fired.

Reactions: passenger2054

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
It's not the same as it was with Laura. You have to find Emely in the forest to the east, sometime during the day I don't remember the exact time, and watch a 2nd scene between her and those flying dick creatures. Then the game guides you through several scenes which I won't spoil. That's how you progress with her.

Right next to Eva's house, to the left. To get the maid stuff rolling you talk to her in the mayors house once during the day, bust in at night to look at her work contract, then start going to her house at night to get her fired.
never found the second scene with the monsters lol

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Follow the main quest line(it wont lock you out of things) and it should all work it's self out(this applies for most things in the game)

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020

thanks for the tip, i will talk to her now in the afternoon and late afternoon to see if it happens because i went in the morning and nothing happened ...

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes