Jul 16, 2018
Last time I played, income was shit but I chalked that up to being a goblin.
Tbh, you get more than enough money when doing the quest for the miller and you can sell the bat wings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before the miller quest you can do the quests for the captain and the cat catch quest - that yields okay-ish amounts of money.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
after the quest line of Emily, Eva and the last of the maid that you go to her house in the evening, is it all for this update?
or is there anything else?

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
after the quest line of Emily, Eva and the last of the maid that you go to her house in the evening, is it all for this update?
or is there anything else?
I think that's it, it doesn't seem like a lot but we get new smoothish animations and a bunch of stills for at least 4 characters and the foundations for the new locations as well as probably core updates and behind the scenes stuff. Still a fair effort for the relitivly short amount of time.

Reactions: Raiden-K

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
No and i played the shit out of this update. Was this posted by Pupsi or did someone find it?
Its present in img folder of 0.5 but doesnt come up while playing the game. There are atleast 3 of them.

Raggieman

Mar 9, 2019
I am stuck in the quest for Emily after the first monster what to do?
make sure you got the dungeon in the basement setup and that you did the Batking quest, then check on Emily in her room in the afternoon, when she has stomache pains she will send you away, find her the next day at noon in the same spot you found her the first time with the monsters.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes