Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It just says the application A goblins tale can't be opened
It seems that the mac security system causes this problem.
Try this out:

Go into your "System Preferences > Security & Privacy" settings and in the "General" tab, there's an option you can select:

Allow apps downloaded from:

Anywhere.

It should work that way.

Aug 10, 2018
It seems that the mac security system causes this problem.
Try this out:

Go into your "System Preferences > Security & Privacy" settings and in the "General" tab, there's an option you can select:

Allow apps downloaded from:

Anywhere.

It should work that way.
That's the thing evey other game just ask's if i want to open it if it's from a non identified developer, and it seem's that i don't have the Anywhere one i just have from app store or app store and identified developers.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That's the thing evey other game just ask's if i want to open it if it's from a non identified developer, and it seem's that i don't have the Anywhere one i just have from app store or app store and identified developers.
maybe this works:
  1. In the Finder on your Mac, locate the app you want to open. Don't use Launchpad to do this. ...
  2. Control-click the app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.
  3. Click Open.

Aug 10, 2018
It just says the same thing, but i know were you'r coming from when i right click and then open it will nomeliy open that app. If no one else is haveiny this issue i will just play on my laptop.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It just says the same thing, but i know were you'r coming from when i right click and then open it will nomeliy open that app. If no one else is haveiny this issue i will just play on my laptop.
Hmmm unfortunately I have no experience with ios so no idea how to fix this. I have heard though that people with macs use to run the windows version on a mac. maybe this helps

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Not bad , but i have to play the game whit no sound.
The ones it makes during sex or masturbation are so fking annoying :LOL: its like hes trying to have sex while hes having a bad case of diarea.

Aug 10, 2018
Hmmm unfortunately I have no experience with ios so no idea how to fix this. I have heard though that people with macs use to run the windows version on a mac. maybe this helps
That's cool I think iI will just stay with using my laptop, but thanks for the help.

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
I think i have done everything possible. Now I have those open quests:
Laura's training - I can train naked yoga afternoon outside the house with her now
The basemnet dungeon - I can train Linda anal or deposit some goblincum (good for money - sell at stores)
The witch
Nightlife - i can just repeat scenes
Special milk - just repeating and feeding with cum

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I think i have done everything possible. Now I have those open quests:
Laura's training - I can train naked yoga afternoon outside the house with her now
The basemnet dungeon - I can train Linda anal or deposit some goblincum (good for money - sell at stores)
The witch
Nightlife - i can just repeat scenes
Special milk - just repeating and feeding with cum
Seems legit.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
btw: i like that the map got a lot more trees and looks more alive than before. its the small details that make these games better in the long run.
Noticed how Vruk when crosses to the north of bodies of water , he is reflected in the water ? thats a great touch .
Another great thing in a game of great things :)

Reactions: Dideldidum
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes